Search results

1. Zandar1

App: AsheMoonVeil - Up for anything really; I play Dead By Daylight, FFXIV, Warframe (I’m new to this one but I’m really enjoying it so far.) (4/0

I've seen more than enough. Making it YES for 4. An amazing app and good interactions all around.
  2. Zandar1

App: Amberleaf - Final Fantasy (4/0)

Amberleaf has been very cool in game and in discord and this app, again, is excellent. Big YES from me.
  3. Zandar1

App: Amberleaf - Final Fantasy (4/0)

Hey Amberleaf! Do you have a character on Siren server? I know right now everything on Aether is congested, but if you are on Siren, let us know.
  4. Zandar1

App: Nirgali - Whatever you want to play (within reason). I'm down. (4/0)

Also, a very pleasant sentient being in the discord. You know what, I've seen enough here, a stellar app and I'm gonna say YES and make it four. Welcome!
  5. Zandar1

Oh, yes. I can indeed send you a friend code to an email.
  6. Zandar1

App: Neurogirl86 - ESO, FFXIV, No Man's Sky (4/0)

Aha, I get to be useful! A YES from me makes it four. Welcome to the U!
  7. Zandar1

App: afje - Primarily FFXIV. I tend to be a serial gamer though I do also play World of Tanks with a few friends online. (4/0)

Oh you need to meet our resident gearhead and automotive engineer, @ninjaturtle28.
  8. Zandar1

They've actually done a great job of streamlining the main story quests and rewarding XP compared to even a year ago. We've had several people check the game out as a result and play. The latest expansion, Endwalker, is out in November. Would be glad to have you check out the Free Company...
  9. Zandar1

Oh wow, this is nice stuff. I approve of both.
  10. Zandar1

App: AsheMoonVeil - Up for anything really; I play Dead By Daylight, FFXIV, Warframe (I’m new to this one but I’m really enjoying it so far.) (4/0

Hi Ashe! Zandar, your helpful and fun FFXIV FC leader and Uey Guild coordinator/Cat herder here! Thanks for giving us a look here at Unrepentant! Let us know when you'll be around and we'll have you check out the FC on Siren as a recruit. 1) Known around these parts as a fan of big ol'...
  11. Zandar1

Heya Neurogirl! Glad to see your app and that you're already getting a lot of responses. Lat us know when you're online and we'll get you into the FFXIV FC on Siren so you can meet us!
  12. Zandar1

App: Nevoc - FF14 (4/0)

Nevoc has been playing happily with us here in the Siren FC for a while now. I like what I see enough to give a YES.
  13. Zandar1

App: afje - Primarily FFXIV. I tend to be a serial gamer though I do also play World of Tanks with a few friends online. (4/0)

Afje too has been happily playing with us here in the FC on Siren for a while now and has been friendly even by Canadian standards. Big ol YES.
  14. Zandar1

App: Errdrick - Final Fantasy XIV (0/2)

Alright then, and they have left the FC. Good luck in your adventures. Voting NO.
  15. Zandar1

OK, that's a fair point. Main scenario roulette is worth 45-65% of a level daily, that and a leveling roulette will usually get you a level a day or more, toss in Alliance Roulette and you're well on your way to multiple levels on a job for a couple hours worth of work. Completing 9...
  16. Zandar1

*gets out poking stick*
  17. Zandar1

Well, we do like to get to know folks better. What class do you plan on maining in Endwalker, for instance. What changes would you make to that class?
  18. Zandar1

We've seen you in game, but you need to get that app rolling, Hero.
  19. Zandar1

App: Neckorei - FFXIV (0/4)

No app activity in over 2 weeks, no effort to contact us in game or social. Big ol' NO from the Big Z.
Top Bottom