Search results

1. Nevoc

App: Nevoc - FF14 (4/0)

As a side note, I did install MtG:Arena yesterday so I guess we can add that to the list of games I am playing right now.
  2. Nevoc

I mainly play RPG at the moment. It has moved around over the years. Prior to FF14 I was playing Solasta. Also played Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Divinity: OS2, Pillars of Eternity, and have Baulders Gate waiting for a full release. Outside of that, I usually play board games like Gloomhaven...
  3. Nevoc

Yea, spelling and I don't always have the greatest relationship. That is Afro Samurai. I loved it. I don't think you will find it in Japanese. I think the original manga was in Japanese but the anime was written in English as a colab with Samual L. Jackson and RZA. Have you seen Flying...
  4. Nevoc

I completely agree. We are no where near what we fantasize about as true AI and it is all just machine learning at this point. It will be a long time before we get Rosie Jetson being sarcastic while she cleans our house. I don't think there is any stopping technology. We are going to push...
  5. Nevoc

I do have a question for you all. I was reading this article in the NY Times this morning and it got me thinking. Do you think the government should try to get ahead of our eventual robot overlords and start to put regulations on AI now?
  6. Nevoc

Howdy. It was definitely inconvenient and definitely made me feel dumb. The first person I talked to when it happened saw that I purchased the ticket with sky miles and told me I could not get on another flight for a week and a half. After trying to work around the language barrier she...
  7. Nevoc

I in general like casters over melee so I like how it is a mix of both on this one. Also like how it doesn't really feel like it has the big downtime span like I have in my summoner. Do you play Red Mage?
  8. Nevoc

Also takes being quick on your toes. Since you can't perfectly map out everything ahead of time, you have to be at least decent at improv. I think that is where I really struggle.
  9. Nevoc

Thanks for the Welcome. I don't know if it has always been like this, but it turns out the Crystal Tower is now required to advance the main quest line. I had to do all three before I was able to finish Before The Fall - Part 2. Which I am not complaining about because it made it pretty easy...
  10. Nevoc

Hello all and thanks for the greetings. It is hard to say what job I currently consider my main. I started as a Summoner and felt like that would be my main. I usually like to heal but wanted to do some DPS. After talking to a friend of mine about FF14, he told me how I could level summoner...
  11. Nevoc

User name: Nevoc Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? FF14 What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Nevoc T'Churi Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? No Tell us the story of one of the dumbest...
Top Bottom