Search results

1. Fhaol

Word Association.

chain
  2. Fhaol

Word Association.

monopoly
  3. Fhaol

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (3/0)

Comdolences..I feel your pain, Im 62 and both parents are gonr but I still miss them. I know im bad but when I look at your nick I think of Biggus Dickus from Monty Python..Life of Brian?? So do you watch movies or have a favorite genre ?? It was an old joke (and login) my dad used a long time...
  4. Fhaol

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (3/0)

YES due to good vibes :) even though I dont play FF.
  5. Fhaol

Word Association.

citronella
  6. Fhaol

Word Association.

rocks
  7. Fhaol

Hello and welcome to the process..TLDR: MY internet has been down 2 weeks and back for now kinda...so you are a musician what do you play ?? Good luck!!
  8. Fhaol

Word Association.

buffet
  9. Fhaol

Word Association.

corn
  10. Fhaol

App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (4/0)

We used to have a swtor presence but I dont know about now. Im glad youre back to your app. I hope RL gets alittle easier for you!
  11. Fhaol

App: Fearthenoods - Currently Neverwinter. However I am willing to branch to other ftp mmo. (0/3)

Hello and welcome to the process! So Gauntlets eh?? Do they have spikes on the knuckles?? Good luck!
  12. Fhaol

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

I vote YES for the avatar and I understand RL gets in the way. Otherwise a good app!
  13. Fhaol

App: RudiBoyy - I love playing all kinds of MMORPGs :) (0/3)

Yea the wifey loves what she calls "booger", or scary movies but it's hard to find one not cliche..Do you have a certain sub genre?? We recently re watched From Beyond and Reanimater movies...campy but cool! I personally love dumb movies like the Sharknado and evil bong movies/
  14. Fhaol

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Welcome to the process... " Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult. One time I was looking for my phone, could not find it. So I asked my friend to help me find it. She was telling me to look under the bed, to check the couch, to...
  15. Fhaol

Anime?? Nah a niece had me watch Howels house or something like that it was cool... so besodes anime what is your preferred genre of movies??
  16. Fhaol

I dont wwatch anime although I grew up watching a lot if Speed Racer and Aqua boy qualify lol.
  17. Fhaol

Well yea I hate High elves too and dark are the best of the bunch IMHO. As for pay ESO the base game is cheap and compared to the content you can play on, say wow its a deal. You have to pay to playy anything there.I guess Im old school having spent tons of quartrs in just an hour 15 bucks a...
Top Bottom