Search results

1. Krishach

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Bôa - Duvet
  2. Krishach

Vid-A-Day, round 2

I'm a big fan of Tom Mullican, frequently called a madmen, but forever an entertainer. This was a gem of a find. R.I.P.
  3. Krishach

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (3/0)

Yep, as long as we know you still wanted to keep with it, you're good. Take whatever time you need. Just post again on this thread; even if it gets moved to Rejected, and we'll restore it.
  4. Krishach

Hadn't heard that Styx song; thanks for the share.
  5. Krishach

Probably my favorite rendition of this simple and catchy tune. Shakey Graves - Roll the Bones (Audiotree Live)
  6. Krishach

Sorry for the double... I don't know how I missed this drop Spiritbox - Circle With Me EDIT: Then I stumbled on this studio live version of what I've posted before. Holy shit, these guys. Spiritbox - Blessed Be (Live for Sirius XM)
  7. Krishach

In the spirit of this... This is a Turner cover that has no right to work as well as it does, especially considering the instrument assortment, but it frickin' works. Walk Off the Earth - What's Love Got to Do With It (Tina Turner cover)
  8. Krishach

Holy shit that was a hell of a rendition, and with quite the groove.
  9. Krishach

Curve ball? Not enough bluegrass (country) in this thread, but somehow this is not what I'm guessing most people think of when they hear that genre name. Worth a listen. Bridge City Sinners - St. James Infirmary
  10. Krishach

Links or it didn't happen. Howlin' Wolf - Wang Dang Doodle
  11. Krishach

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (3/0)

dill pickled jalapenos are the proud creation of the devil.
  12. Krishach

I really scared everybody off, huh? Havokist, Keggar, Camel: looking at you sirs. This seems to have a dramatic change in sound engineering choices that changes the song feel partway through. Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me and Neither Do I
  13. Krishach

I do like me some dark synth sometimes. The Anix - Digital Bath (Deftones cover) The Anix - Die With You
  14. Krishach

App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (4/0)

You're done dude. As in the app explanation, that was all we can be assed to keep track of. There are no further participation requirements. You'd find it hard to get rid of us now, and more than a few people disappeared and came back after years. If you want to QUIT Unrepentant at this point...
  15. Krishach

Elite Dangerous is worth a try, but its pace isn't for everyone. Its pretty laid back as far as online games go. What about any co-op games? Helldivers, Among Us, Dead by Daylight, World War Z, Vermintide 2, Killing Floor 2, and more... Any suggestions of co-op would be welcome also.
  16. Krishach

App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (4/0)

I was holding out for some game feedback, but in retrospect I agree with Tallon. Laurence has stuck with the application in good cheer, and I hope he'll continue to hang with us in times to game. YES.
  17. Krishach

App: thisisozco - Neverwinter (0/3)

This is less of a guild and more of a full community across multiple games. Its much like an interview: both sides have some time to get to know one another to see if you're a fit for the community, and if this community is good for you too. If all you want is a guild, this may be more than what...
  18. Krishach

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Krishach on Epic Games if you wanted to team up for that.
  19. Krishach

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Vermintide 2 is a melee-based Left 4 Dead clone with unlockable class perks and a heavy focus on melee, including giving it a pretty good feel. I'm Krishach on Epic if you want to go with some World War Z. Of all the left-4-dead likes, I'd argue that WWZ is the most distinctive from the format...
Top Bottom