Search results

1. tallon

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (1/0)

This app is simply a pure win, I'm going to start to voting off with a clear yes vote.
  2. tallon

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (1/0)

So what is your 2nd favorite FF game?
  3. tallon

What are you reading?

I really enjoyed about the same as the first book. I felt like the characters made natural progressions from the first book that made sense and I liked the general plot line. I was engaged the whole time and kept wanted to keep reading.
  4. tallon

App: RudiBoyy - I love playing all kinds of MMORPGs :) (0/3)

I'm voting no to close this out. I am happy to reopen this if the applicant comes back.
  5. tallon

App: thisisozco - Neverwinter (0/3)

I'm just going to vote no on this. I don't like the app and I just don't think this is going to be a fit.
  6. tallon

App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (4/0)

This app has been around for a long time, mostly because there is limited in game interaction from the community as far as I can tell. That said, he has stuck with this app and is still around and I get no sense he would be any kind of problem. While the limited interaction has me in the...
  7. tallon

App: Fearthenoods - Currently Neverwinter. However I am willing to branch to other ftp mmo. (0/3)

Welcome to the app process! I'll start with answering this question. If you are accepted then you are a member and you can come and go as you like. No play time requirements and you can leave for a year and come back. Life takes lots of twists and turns and our interests and needs change...
  8. tallon

Any activity here in game or discord? I'm happy to vote yes with any positive feedback but we should start wrapping this up either way.
  9. tallon

We have let this app linger too long in here. I'm giving it a yes vote based on positive member feedback and sticking with the app.
  10. tallon

I'm good with this app and think you will fit in around here just fine. Have you been able to meet up with us in game or chat yet?
  11. tallon

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

I've never been to the Smokey Mountains but I have to say it looks pretty amazing. I've been to Chattanooga which was a nice area but didn't explore around much while I was there. I'm big outdoors guy myself, I love in Denver so I camp, hike and climb all over the Rock Mountains. I also love...
  12. tallon

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Welcome to the app process!! Try to find us in game and get an invite and banter with us on this thread. This is a get to know you process for you and us. Mostly just casual people that want to hang out and be chill. You can absolutely apply along with somebody else but the applications are...
  13. tallon

I'm liking this app so far. How was your holiday season? Have you been able to meet up with us online?
  14. tallon

So is there anything happening here? Has he been online with is? Any member feedback?
Top Bottom