Search results

1. Tefached

Anyone else having this problem?

I think the Mumble box used Flash. Not 100% sure on that, but it would explain it being dead. I also remember around the time Flash was forcefully killed, Mozilla was rolling out new privacy features in Firefox, so if it's working on Chrome, that would probably be it.
  2. Tefached

Musical Madness!!! Post here for guitar players and other musicians! (Even Drummers :)

Before COVID came around and screwed up every single market, the prices on used MIM Strats was incredible for buyers. The right handed market mostly stabilized, but the lefty market is probably going to be screwed for the next few years. I was this close to snatching up a nice sunburst Strat...
  3. Tefached

Musical Madness!!! Post here for guitar players and other musicians! (Even Drummers :)

I have a very similar problem. My Gretsch is owned by an untalented pile of shit.
  4. Tefached

I like to mess with pedals, and I like having choices for amps. I'm also too poor to be able to afford owning all that. It's why I invested in an Eleven Rack several years ago. Sure, it's not 100% the same as having the actual gear, and doesn't even come as close as an AxeFX or Kemper in...
  5. Tefached

Honestly, it's bad enough that it's completely driven me over the years not only to accept, but to outright be support of Chinese counterfeits. It's pretty much the only way to get something resembling most guitar models. I think the most fucked up thing is Fender's apparent love for Hendrix...
  6. Tefached

He said It's physically a HSH set up with a 5 way selector, but you can split both 'buckers, it has a Gilmour Switch to allow you to run just the two outside "pups" or all three at once, and it has a switch that changes your volume pot between a 500k or 250k. Serious answer, though, is it's a...
  7. Tefached

New Ubisoft / Massive Star Wars open world game

Missed opportunity if they don't name it Star Division.
  8. Tefached

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

Also, a dude I knew from one of my guitar groups a while ago. He's toured and opened for Plini or CHON and whatnot.
  9. Tefached

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

Just started watching American Gods. One episode in, and so far, there's a scene with one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in any show. Period.
  10. Tefached

Red Dead online??

Yes, but Rockstar hasn't done a damned thing to improve their online systems at all since. It's still P2P with little to no actual security.
  11. Tefached

Good Riddance 2020

If you thought 2020 was bad, just wait a few more hours until she's old enough to drink.
  12. Tefached

Loving the new Macca album. First track on the record really reminds me of some of the stuff I get up to when I tune out the world and just noodle with a blank mind.
  13. Tefached

I've been listening to a lot of stuff I never really paid any attention to, and took a liking to some of Tom Waits' stuff.
  14. Tefached

Hope you had a geat one as well!

Hope you had a geat one as well!
  15. Tefached

Red Dead online??

And if that sounds bad, wait until you find out that hackers can actually get you banned. The hacks for GTA Online are worse, and can do far more nefarious shit, like spoof your account to that of a random, innocent player, and can even send an alert to the hacker if you attempt to report them...
  16. Tefached

Anybody that doesn't have at least a couple MJ tracks on one of their playlists is sus af.
Top Bottom