Search results

1. Coeus

Interesting take on Microsoft's UWP

So, initially the UWP appeared to be designed to break open the clusterfuck that is the Console market by setting a standard for upgradable consoles that evolve with available hardware and software. The "But that's not all!" to this seems to be them trying to clamp down on the PC end of things...
  2. Coeus

What if Lord of the Rings happened in Asheron's Call?

Was watching LotR and suddenly remembered this old-but-gold from back in my AC days :D Source :)
  3. Coeus

Odd attachment bug in post

So... this happened when I made a post to Word Association. Second time I've seen it too... Curious! I think it bears mentioning that these attachments that showed in the post aren't my screenshots, which makes it even more bizzare I think! From STO, but I never had either character... and...
  4. Coeus

Life Backwards - Woody Allen quote

As mentioned in Mumble:
  5. Coeus

Oldschool Win & Awesome

Soooo.... whose up for some oldschool drunken mario karting? :D
  6. Coeus

Four NHL conferences now? PUCK OFF!

I'm curious to see how many hockey fans are here & what they think of the changes to the league layout in the NHL next year? Personally I think they're making it far more complicated than it needs to be, but also see the potential for some serious upp-age of competition to the point that some of...
  7. Coeus

STO Application: Coeus (3/1/0)

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Well, my license says I'm 28, but I refuse to believe it. Which game(s) are you joining us in? Just Star-Trek Online for the moment... What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? You can find me @coeus_darksoul (or passed...
Top Bottom