Search results

1. bolted8down

App: dio - Neverwinter. (4/0)

I met Dio in Uey chat yesterday. Very personable and fit right in. Curious about the newer things ingame and not afraid to ask. Stay active, my friend...oh, while you are here...if a van pulls up and a non descript hand reaches out offering candy...go for it, you only live once, am I right...
  2. bolted8down

Word Association.

covered
  3. bolted8down

Neverwinter App: Lady Devina (0/1)

Hello Lady Devina and Welcome! I've not met you ingame yet, but looking forward to it... I find this very admirable and also an important looking glass , if you will, into your overall persona. Loyalty and a sense of solid obligation to friends... to your gaming family is important. I really...
  4. bolted8down

Word Association.

dwarf
  5. bolted8down

Word Association.

sticks
  6. bolted8down

Word Association.

mounds
  7. bolted8down

Word Association.

grains
  8. bolted8down

Word Association.

Bugs
  9. bolted8down

Word Association.

Lindy
  10. bolted8down

Word Association.

Deck
  11. bolted8down

Word Association.

shudder
  12. bolted8down

Word Association.

trapdoor
  13. bolted8down

Neverwinter App: Slider_HarDCorE (4/0)

I had the opportunity to run IWD dailies in Dwarven Valley with Slider. He's a very good player and quite generous with his time to help out a fellow player in need. Together we pummeled dwarves and trolls alike for a fun time. I'd definitely group with him again. +1 from me. :thumbup:
  14. bolted8down

Neverwinter App: DarkPraetor (4/0)

I had the chance to run some Vig quests around Reclamation Rock with Dark. I played pocket healer on my DC while he ran his Soulbinder SW. He's a very good player, efficient and very observant, using his character well in accomplishing the mission at hand. I'd definitely run with him again. +1...
  15. bolted8down

Neverwinter Online App: Hashimov (4/0)

Had the opportunity to run eToS with Hashi and a great group of Ueys. *gravely voice* T2 and the kid stood tall, even when facing imminent danger he stood his ground and had FUN. I'd run with him again. :) Gratz Hashi!!
  16. bolted8down

Word Association.

graffiti
  17. bolted8down

Neverwinter App: DarkPraetor (4/0)

aaaaand YES! ^^^^ so totally, THIS! The lifeless-grey-ghostly-blob stock avatar assigned by the forum makes all Ueys nervous and generally uneasy. :)
  18. bolted8down

Word Association.

investigate
  19. bolted8down

Word Association.

apocalypse
  20. bolted8down

Neverwinter, ESO App: Lyrical (4/0)

Very good response. Of course the future is an available choice. A choice that is optimistic and selfless. I tend toward believing we as a species will self destruct sooner rather than later. Our desire for peace is far outweighed by our nonchalance when allowing ourselves to be led to...
Top Bottom