Search results

1. STYXTRIBE

Easter Egg Thread!

I found my first easter egg in X-Men cartoon Season 3 episode 3 the phoenix saga part 1 of 5 when the space station is in destruct mode. The star trek symbol on the back of the equipment. Please post any Easter eggs you find or found in the past here. And Enjoy!
  2. STYXTRIBE

A dated old school retro gaming section in UR gaming web site?

How about it? I am playing dated PSO2. Is there a dated game you are itching to revive. Nintendo. Sega, Old school PC games even older console games in emulation. We could discuss where the games are available today. And how to get them old discs out and working again. I know is virtually...
  3. STYXTRIBE

Unrepentant history?s Where you were? Where you are? Where are you headed?

I have been in reflection as of late. My desire to play games was recently sparked again. As I age things change and so have I! I love the U and everyone is fantastic!! Where I was? When I joined the U I had recently started STO. And my father died during my application process. I made it in...
  4. STYXTRIBE

Star Trek TV spoiler WARNING!

http://startrekrenegades.com/home/
  5. STYXTRIBE

STO STYXTRIBE Application (3/1/0)

Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Yes Which game(s) are you joining us in? Star Trek Online, May it live forever! What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? terso@styxtribe Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name...
Top Bottom