Search results

1. STYXTRIBE

Easter Egg Thread!

I found my first easter egg in X-Men cartoon Season 3 episode 3 the phoenix saga part 1 of 5 when the space station is in destruct mode. The star trek symbol on the back of the equipment. Please post any Easter eggs you find or found in the past here. And Enjoy!
  2. STYXTRIBE

A dated old school retro gaming section in UR gaming web site?

I would give them both of your nuts!
  3. STYXTRIBE

A dated old school retro gaming section in UR gaming web site?

How about it? I am playing dated PSO2. Is there a dated game you are itching to revive. Nintendo. Sega, Old school PC games even older console games in emulation. We could discuss where the games are available today. And how to get them old discs out and working again. I know is virtually...
  4. STYXTRIBE

App: BluWater - NWO, and possibly SW:TOR (4/0)

Well I have not changed your avatar either!@@!
  5. STYXTRIBE

Some Idiot

Epic!!
  6. STYXTRIBE

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

tangerines falling on empty milk jugs
  7. STYXTRIBE

Unrepentant history?s Where you were? Where you are? Where are you headed?

I have been in reflection as of late. My desire to play games was recently sparked again. As I age things change and so have I! I love the U and everyone is fantastic!! Where I was? When I joined the U I had recently started STO. And my father died during my application process. I made it in...
  8. STYXTRIBE

App: Kami God - League of Legends, Black Desert, DND, (4/0)

We played Borderlands 2 the other day. Talked in mumble for a bit too. Seems to have a good sense of humor. As long as you don't talk about Pokémon. For some reason he has it out for Pikachu! I give him three of these! :):):) and one of these:D
  9. STYXTRIBE

What's the worst steak anything you ever had?
  10. STYXTRIBE

Word Association.

Yoda
  11. STYXTRIBE

App: LargeLeon - Neverwinter (4/0)

How did you pick LargLeon?
  12. STYXTRIBE

App: Tenchi - Neverwinter (0/3)

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult. Got wasted on rum and cokes in Okinawa, Japan and went bar hopping with some friends. Ended up stopping at a clothing store and came out looking like a pimp except without the...
  13. STYXTRIBE

You mention Steam. What games do you play? Also tell us a little more about yourself. Likes and dislikes and maybe other PC games you are interested in? How do you think the lady at McDonalds would have reacted if the paper were green? You wear chef coats. Is that going to be the next big...
  14. STYXTRIBE

Welcome to the application process! Just a heads up, the app process is really the only thing taken with some seriousness around here; we're a community of friends first, and the fact that we all enjoy gaming is secondary. be sure to reply regularly to your app. The community does take the...
  15. STYXTRIBE

"All hail Dmil!!"

"All hail Dmil!!"
  16. STYXTRIBE

Styxtribe

Styxtribe
  17. STYXTRIBE

Could you please whitelist me for your server. And please send info and links how to install...

Could you please whitelist me for your server. And please send info and links how to install. I am back on Minecraft after a difficult account migration. Thanks again. I can't wait to play again!😈😈
  18. STYXTRIBE

App: EarlRatliff1 - Neverwinter, STO (4/0)

Here is the latest iteration in the Phantasy star series. Take a look if you like? Sorry I have not been on here lately! http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?82691-Phantasy-Star-Online-2-JP-captcha-delema
  19. STYXTRIBE

App: EarlRatliff1 - Neverwinter, STO (4/0)

Thats an open question? If you were to look at the thread count. Overall STO has the most threads, second would be DDO and Old Republic almost tied for second most threads. From time to time the games everyone plays the most changes. Lately Neverwinter I would say is the one more Ueys are into.
Top Bottom