Dao Jones
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I noticed even in my offline version of Ultamite. Een from the premade books. I did nothave this much trouble with DIrewolf20 The mystcraft worlds are extremely unstable. I don't know if this is deliberate or not. Just thought Ishould pass this on!

TY! STYX
    Do I need special permissions to make a poll in a post? I am not seeing how I can add one and I am wanting to get opinions on getting a Seattle area LAN party going.

Also, since I have nothing but free time right now, I would like to volunteer if there is need for another general community person for the U.
    Pistol? Get it already and/or need/want any advice? I'm double-distinguished now (both rifle and pistol) - just took me 5 matches and 6 years to do it! Cheers
    Hey Mr Jones,

I was wondering about the Dayz game getting its own forum inside the misc games section. We don't have enough people playing for it to be a branch like the big MMO ones, but I feel as the game becomes more stable and more popular we'll see a slow and steady influx of converts. On a practical note, because of the persistant nature of the game, it is just really useful to have a forum to pass on info.

Kev.
    Hey buddy. Wanted to check in and see if you had put any more thoughts into getting that pistol. Or have you already taken the plunge?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom