rhyzen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya Ryan,

I sent you (I think) a Discord invite to my personal Discord account. It's the one I use for private video game grouping (including Sea of Thieves among other games) with family and friends.

Cheers!

Chris
    I heard some Kenny Loggins today and thought of you. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaanger Zoooooooone. I hope you and the fam have a very merry Easter :)
    Hey mate,

Hope your Christmas and New Year was great. I've missed playing with you and truly hope all is well.

Is there anything I can do to help procure our kinship house? LOTRO's slowed down considerably since the Holidays but it would be nice if we had a guild house where players could congregate. I'd be willing to post the maintenance fees each month.

Glad to see you back and I hope to get in some gaming with you again soon.

Cheers!

Chris
    Hey bud,

Thought I was exiting the game and accidentally dropped Kegsniper from the guild. Ry re-invited the toon back and bumped it to kinsman, but it could use a promotion back to officer. At least it still carries the Founder title.

Cheers!
    Happy birthday, Sir Jerky Esq. of House Jerkington! May you not have to jerk anything off today! :p
    Heya Ryan,

Happy friggin' birthday mate! I tried gifting your iRacing account $15.00 for a HPD ARX-01c (I couldn't remember how much it was), but their server timed out right as the gifting process started. I just got an email from iRacing support that you should have it in your account. Please let me know whether or not you received it.

I figured you'd eventually grab Le Mans and this is the prototype car we flew around in at Spa that you didn't have. If you already have the HPD, then you get some extra iRacing flash money to play with. If you don't already have it, then I hope you enjoy it. Either way, happy birthday. :D

Cheers!

Chris
    Hey bud,

When you have a moment ... I started a car setups thread. Would be great if you could sticky it for us.

Had a friggin blast at Indy last night. :D

Cheers!
    Hey bud,

Welcome back! Hope you and yours had a blast down there. :)

Got a quick question for you. Stonar informed me that only golden shower types and above can sticky threads? Are you able to? If you can, would you be so kind as to please sticky the iRacing: Links Compilation and iRacing: Driver, Car & Track Registry threads?

If you are unable to please let me know and I'll knock on Stonar's door again. He's been super helpful in us getting our own subforum.

Cheers!
    you are more awesome than when all three of your favorite teams (bb, fb, bb) win their division titles and sweep their respective series/bowls.....you are now in the *more awesome than*...game. the rule is...its like tag...no tag backsies....you must post on someone elses wall...because it is more awesome when more people are involved
    is being wrong painful for you? ive heard it can be for some people..you have a better voice then slj
    Happy birthday you glorious bastard! Hope you have a good 'un, and maybe we'll catch you around for some actual gaming now the summer is just about over :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom