lawlesslass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, all's well, thank you! Most of my friends that I enjoyed going with have long since left town and it's just not the same. Not sad or anything, just lack the motivation to go anymore lol.
    I just visitor messaged to say I looooooooove you. I just visitor messaged to show how much I care. I just visitor messaged to say I looooooooooove you, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. (I totally sang this out loud while I typed it)
    No, sure didn't :( Wasn't feeling up to it this year. Did you make it out?
    Definitely interested! Even though the movie sucked, I thought the story was going in an interesting direction. Do you and Z read/listen to all these?
    Loved the dark materials series but never heard of the other one...totes gonna look it up <3
    You can't just retroactively add rules like that several days, if not a week down the line. That shit's not fair :p
    oh i thought you knew and were concerned, pretty major shooting over here on her block, less than a mile from where i live
    yep, really close to my sis in law but we are ok. miss gaming with you guys. how is little zoe?
    You make us all happier than a two-petered puppy standing knee deep in a puddle of warm water, because you're so awesome.
    UHm.. so was I not supposed to alter the text? I kinda altered the text...
    I am? I mean... I am! Of course I am! (I don't know if I missed something but I'll take it! :p)
    Whoa... That's pretty awesome! I'm not sure if I should be flattered or running away scared! :-D
    if you are here for the you are more awesome than...game. the rule is...its like tag...no tag backsies....you must post on someone elses wall...because it is more awesome when more people are involved
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom