Pfloyd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks brotha ... celebrating with an Aberlour 16. :D I'll PM you about my BATTLETECH availability when I'm done golfing with dear ol' dad. Cheers!
    oh wrangling turds has been faaaaantastic. How's turd burgling working out for you?
    you are more awesome than when you are playing cah and you HAVE the bbd card, but it's not even the best card you can play...you are now in the *more awesome than*...game. the rule is...its like tag...no tag backsies....you must post on someone elses wall...because it is more awesome when more people are involved
    They just told me some knuckledick managed to stagger into his 40's on his lily white chicken legs...welcome to the Old Fuckers association. Still a ways to go before you qualify for Crusty Curmudgeon status though! Well played sir,well played!
    Merry Christmas, St. Knuckledick! I hope the fat man leaves you something nice under the tree, because I'm totally not jerky like that.
    EARTHWORM CHOW

1 c. earthworms
    1/2 lg. onion, chopped
    1/2 c. water
    1 bouillon cube
    1 c. yogurt or sour cream
    3 tbsp. butter
    1/2 c. mushrooms
    Whole wheat flour
    UTENSILS:
    Saucepan
    Wash earthworms thoroughly and place in boiling water for three minutes. Pour off water and repeat the boiling process twice. Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes. Roll the worms in flour, brown in butter, add salt to taste. Add bouillon and simmer for 30 minutes. Saute onions and mushrooms in butter. Add onions and mushrooms to the worms. Stir in sour cream or yogurt. Serve over rice or noodles.
    Nobody likes you, everybody hates you, you should go eat a wooooorm.
    First you bite the head off, then you suck the juice out, then you throw away the skiiiiiiiiin
    Worms are so greasy, the go down so easy, think you should go eat a worm!
    Happy birthday, ya furry tit-knocker. If ya don't have a good one I'm gonna come and piss on your sandwiches :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom