otis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud!

Words cannot express how glad I am that you chose to help us. Have you and MVP worked out what your official title is? Raid Leader? Fellowship Leader? Party Leader? Event Leader? Team Leader? Master at Arms? :D

Anyway, let me know so I can correctly refer to you.

Cheers and huge grats again!

Chris
    Thanks man. I am happy to run an event or maybe 2 max but I kind of took it for admin purposes. Invites promotions etc. No offense I herd cats all day at work and at home I have no desire to herd more cats. I also have endgame commitments with a couple of different guilds. I am basically doing this to take some of the paperwork load we will say off of MVP so she can actually enjoy the game instead of being mired in a pool of bullshit and eaten by shit piranhas which usually a branch leader is reduced to.
    Hey Otis,

Congrats on Kinship Officerhood. MVP and I have been discussing this for a few days now and I am SO happy that you accepted. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Cheers bud,

Chris
    Hey Otis,

Thank you for everything you've been doing to help rekindle the Uey LOTRO presence. I was reading that Kinship titles will be available on day 3, and one of them - Leader - is, well ... there can be only one. I can think of no one more capable or deserving of that position than you.

So what would that entail? Glad you asked! Other than you getting a cool title for doing what you're already doing (i.e. being our walking talking LOTRO encyclopedia) ... not a damn thing unless you want it to. No one is getting saddled with any responsibilities other than playing the game and having fun doing it. If you would rather not, or believe someone else would be a better fit, then please let me know.

Oh, would you also like to be assigned kinship leader successor? If not, who would you recommend?

Cheers!

Chris
    2 Weeks without Otis... We miss your creative and perplexing dirty jokes. Come back to us obnoxious one!
    yeah superbowl party started early at my place like at 8 am. plenty of beer booze and bbq though
    Missed you on Sunday. There wasn't nearly enough nonsensical cursing coming from your Oracle.
    Oh my word! I can't believe you found a picture of a banana-hammock with stripper boots... He's not quite flabby enough though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom