All Blog Entries

1. Im so tired of fighting and lying to myself and others.

Im so tired of fighting. I gave my self to my higher power. I have let go. Only my higher power can rid me of this disease. There is no other choice. No other cure.
    I have let go of lying. I dont want it anymore. When I think something I sometimes have to consider the fact i might be lying to myself. When I start believing that lie, there is danger. Must let go. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. ...

Updated 06-18-2017 at 12:01 AM by Grraver

Categories
    Recovery
  2. 7 days sober Red alert moment

7 days sober.

I dont exactly remember the date, but last week when i was a few days sober after going to meeting after meeting after meeting I had a complete brain meltdown.
    All of a sudden my brain said "Red Alert, Red Alert" With a big honking red alert sign IN my head. It felt like my brain was shutting down. Shrinking. I wanted to die right there and then. But by the grace of God, somehow I was able to call my sponsor. He saved me, and so did God (only as I understand ...

Categories
    Recovery
  3. Going to AA meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Grraver View Post
    Thankyou so much everyone.
    I feel actual real gratitude.

My alcoholic mind wants to say and says: "No, youre ridiculous, all your AA is crap, the U is crap and you suck Thomas. Go drink. Its better that way."

But now I have some tools to deal with that, a good sponsor (fucking made of angel hair and platinum of the most pure quality). Alcoholism is a progressive disease, so It changes day by day. Moment by moment. *edit* 7 days ago I was absolutely destroyed

Categories
    Recovery
  4. I've been updating my Painting Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by williamsond View Post
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. another painting blog

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO