All Blog Entries

1. Hamlet (1996) Kenneth Branagh

If you have not seen this movie, you should, when released it was only available in vhs, now it is available in dvd and blu ray.

This is a complete unabridged version, none of the play is left out. The amount of preparation, the careful interpretation, the tongue in cheek that is Shakespeare is all here.

Even if you dont like plays, even if you hate Shakespeare, you should watch this. Be warned though, this is an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. First Look: Dungeon Figher Online

Dungeon fighter online is a free to play arcade side scroller mmorpg in the same vein as Golden Axe, Final Fight, and other games affectionately known as "Beat em Ups".

My first impression of the game was varied classes i could choose and the way they handled gameplay. It felt like a mesh between the beat em ups and the old bulletin board text games we played ...

Updated 06-29-2012 at 07:21 AM by foulsoul

Categories
    Game Reviews
  3. Election year deja vu

by , 06-26-2012 at 09:00 AM (Conversations with an Empty Chair)
    Well, here we are. On on side we have a well-liked, but not perceived as particularly competent Commander in Chief. The opposing party has just gone through a protracted primary filled with a few memorable and MANY forgettable candidates, and ultimately settled on a predictable, boring, rich white patrician with a penchant for flip-flopping. Now both sides are slowly gathering momentum; the incumbent hopes his major election-year issue doesn't take a turn for the worse before November, while the ...

Updated 06-26-2012 at 09:32 AM by Dao Jones

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Comic Book Cut-Up ACEOs

I made 4 collage art trading cards recently. Gonna try this out to post them. One prominently features Galactus, so at least 1 Uey should be interested! I used a copy of Secret Wars #2, a Superman issue of Action comics and 2 issues of Marvel New Universe comics.

cbcu01.jpg

cbcu02.jpg

cbcu03.jpg

cbcu04.jpg

---[- Spit

p.s. the fap fap fap arm was found ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hmmmm.... Blog.... Organizer, Task List, etc.

Let me see.... Moving from two different states into a third state... What the hell all has to be done?

Identify tasks based on a timeline...

I. July 10... I will be driving a rental truck with a car in tow from Georgia to some random storage pit west of Fort Worth (roughly 16 hours), and dumping everything into a storage unit so I can drop off the rental truck.

Tasks:
    A) Rent a truck with car dolly (likely Penske, they were the cheapest a week ago ...

Updated 06-23-2012 at 02:46 PM by AllanyaKT (Typo)

Tags: moving, to-do
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO