All Blog Entries

1. G/B/U-The Last Of Us! Careful, Spoilers!

So let me start out by saying this was a little hard for me to give a review to. The game is great and has some really key points inside of it. Let me start out by saying SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! If you have not played this game, do not read yet, you will hate me.

The Last of Us, by Naughty Dog studios developed for PS3.

ZOMBIES!!! ZOMBIES....not so everywhere? I was a little thrown off by this game, but I had to play it. I am a huge zombie nut and when it comes down to it, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I can make a blog!!!

3. We don't need no stinking Titles!

I never know how to open a blog post, so bear with me (as if anyone actually wants to be subjected to the inner workings of MY mind).

So here I am, sitting at my desk, thinking to myself, "I've entered nothing as my bio, never know what to put anyway, and I opened the proverbial pandora's can of worms the other day trying to be supportive of another Uey, so I'd better explain myself... seeing as I never really have done."

I'll start as far back as anyone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What I've learned from D&D5th Edition

by , 05-27-2013 at 07:02 AM (Denavii's Little Shop of Horrors)
    So the name of the game was 5th ed D&D beta goodness! It's been ... 10 years?.. since I have last played a campaign so here is the 5 most important things I remembered along our journey on Saturday:

Always a huge HOORAY for no THACO

Halflings still like shiny things, even if they are down an outhouse hole.

Updated 05-27-2013 at 07:12 AM by Denavii

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another Review! Hand-held edition!

Pokemon Conquest

Welcome back everyone, it is time once again to set off on an amazing journey. Now I do have to ask you one big question... Are you a boy, or a girl? That is right everyone, lets bring this back to the classic Professor Oak's hardest question. Well, between that and the name of his grandson....(always appropriately named I'm sure) But this time it isn't us setting off on our amazing journey through the region of Kanto, Jhoto, Hoen or Unova at the ripe age ...
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO