PDA

View Full Version : App: LoocPac - Neverwinter (0/3)

LoocPac
08-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Membership Application

Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
LoocPac

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
N/A

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
Off the top of my head, at my girls baby shower, I unintentionally got piss ass drunk and dragged myself around on the floor in front of everyone pretending one of the kids was trying to kill me.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
United States Navy Seabees, we were construction workers with an arsenal of fun toys, when we were not working we were normally partying out back of the barracks.

Worst job, well I have had a lot that qualify, but I would say working for Allied universal security, after working for this shit company for near 4 years my pay went from $10 an hour to $12.50 an hour with the worst hours that they could give me.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
Final Fantasy 7, because the story line is amazing and the game got me through a lot of shit when I was younger, same with Zelda ocarina of time. The third would have to be the original diablo, even diablo 2 LOD because they were just good games.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
Nearly every single whiny little screeching tween in the world currently that starts squealing every time something does not go there way in a video game.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
I am a no bullshit person, currently 70% disabled through the department of veterans affairs, if I tell you I will do something I will. and short of sending my letter of benefits to you, which I wont *ssn and all that* I cant really prove it, unless you want to see what is left of my old uniforms.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
Because it said 18+ and laidback, along with be someone I want to drink with, even know I don't drink a lot now adays.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
Not much in the way of questions other than who would be the first person that I would need to report infractions to if the case ever arose that would need to be dealt with by the top?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
A sword, because Zelda.

Roxxu
08-11-2017, 06:19 AM
Heyyyyyy Loocpac!

If you haven't already, you should join the Uey channel in game. The command is /channel_join Uey. This is their cross-game guild chat. Once you're in the channel you can request an invite to the guild. The NWO guild is also part of an alliance which uses a discord for coordination. I'm sure you'll be covered with info once you connect.

There's a cool process we follow to make sure you're a good fit, and it also helps you make sure that we're a good fit. The application process is the most important as it allows members across the community to get to know you without playing the same game you're applying in.

As a gaming community, we play a lot of different games. If there are any other that you might be saving the world in, just let us know and we can help you connect. Prepare for THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE! 4 Yes votes from names in yellow and you win a red name!

Why do they call it the neck of the woods?

LoocPac
08-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Sounds good ill get in game and connect to that, I play a lot of random games, R6 Siege, Rust, 7D2D, I us to play WoW but got tired of the grind, StarCraft 2 and a few other random games. My name is Ryal.

doyler
08-12-2017, 07:42 AM
got looc an invite to the guild the other day, he hit the ground running grouped with him a few times he is fitting right in

arkle
08-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Talk me through that avatar...looks mean.

As above welcome to the app process, remember to post often and you'll be fine.

What do you like most about Neverwinter?

LoocPac
08-12-2017, 04:57 PM
The avatar is a piece of concept art that my brother did for his comic book. I liked it so I have been using it.

Gwynn
08-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Not much in the way of questions other than who would be the first person that I would need to report infractions to if the case ever arose that would need to be dealt with by the top?

We expect our members to deal with whatever issues that might arise with other members themselves, in a mature and adult fashion. That said, if you'd made an attempt to find some resolution and have been unable to, you can speak with anyone who's name appears on the forums in Yellow (Ufficers), Green or Purple (CLaGM).

arkle
08-13-2017, 05:32 AM
The avatar is a piece of concept art that my brother did for his comic book. I liked it so I have been using it.

What did said character do in the comic book?

LoocPac
08-13-2017, 01:09 PM
This character has not made an appearance, he was able to get issue #1 printed, but he did not reach is money goal to print issue #2 so when the money is available then he will go on and hopefully by then have a better way to sell the comics other than in person at local shops.

arkle
08-13-2017, 10:46 PM
That's a shame.

How are your early adventures with the U going? Managed to group up in game and have adventures?

LoocPac
08-14-2017, 12:00 PM
yes, only a few minutes after I accepted the invite I was in a group at the guild hall hunting, and a few other things since, I just try to get online when I can and play a bit. nearly level 30.

LoocPac
08-15-2017, 09:12 AM
It did post it was just on page 2

dawid
08-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Worst job, well I have had a lot that qualify, but I would say working for Allied universal security, after working for this shit company for near 4 years my pay went from $10 an hour to $12.50 an hour with the worst hours that they could give me.

Dude I've heard nothing but bad things about Allied, I once worked in a building where they did security and the people who worked for Allied all hated it: bad pay, bad hours, and (at least at this location) the bosses were total assholes. Glad to hear you moved on. Assuming there are no legal ramifications to sharing...did anything especially crazy happen while you were on the clock?

Final Fantasy 7, because the story line is amazing and the game got me through a lot of shit when I was younger

I love FFVII, I lost way to much time to the Golden Saucer when I was in school. I wish I had spent that time studying lol

Nearly every single whiny little screeching tween in the world currently that starts squealing every time something does not go there way in a video game.

You might want to steer clear of the official Neverwinter forums ;)

LoocPac
08-17-2017, 06:04 AM
I am also, got a job making quite a bit more, worked it for a few years, then got laid off lol. But that's fine, now I'm full time at the community college, with an end goal of electrical engineering degree.
And thank you for the heads up, I will steer clear.

LoocPac
08-17-2017, 06:08 AM
And of course I have some free time right now, and the want to play, and servers are down....... lol

sepoy
08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
And of course I have some free time right now, and the want to play, and servers are down....... lol
Wait, there are times the servers are up?! :eek:

I see from your steam profile link thingy that you went from Neverwinter to Rainbow Six and.. I need to know: did you get whiplash?

LoocPac
08-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Lmao, only other game that I really play on PC, because I can go on and play for a few minutes, or until I get a message, and not feel bad about just closing it to go to another game lol. All the rest, if I get grouped, I'm gonna be on for a few hours.

arkle
08-17-2017, 09:20 AM
Because it is the school holidays and I had the kids (14) and (12) and I felt lazy we had a film trilogy day - so in theory film trilogies only but we had a complicated veto system...we put all the trilogies we could think of in to a toy cauldron and each person had 2 vetoes as we drew titles out - we ended up with Star Wars 1-3 (the prequels) with all our vetoes used up...no one wanted to watch them. So instead we had a theme trilogy which was animated movies; we picked Lego Batman, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Inside Out.

What would be your choice of animated movies and. more importantly, snack of choice whilst watching?

LoocPac
08-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

What would be your choice of animated movies and. more importantly, snack of choice whilst watching?

Who framed roger rabbit is still one of my all time favorite movies! As for other animated movies, there is far too many to choose from, I watch anything from Lego movies to blood and gore anime, just depends on who I'm watching with.

As for snacks, well depends on the mood, a bowl of cereal, whatever chips I can find that haven't been killed by the kids, or a cup of coffee and a block of extra sharp white aged cheddar, yes I will sit there and chew on a block of cheese.

Roxxu
08-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Hey LoocPac! What a crazy ass weekend.

The villain in Roger Rabbit gave me nightmares. I still refuse to watch that movie.

Real question: What's your go-to burrito place?

arkle
08-22-2017, 05:40 AM

The villain in Roger Rabbit gave me nightmares. I still refuse to watch that movie.

What did i miss? And surely its Mexico?

doyler
08-22-2017, 07:18 PM
looc is a nice guy i would just like to see some more from him in game and in the app

LoocPac
08-25-2017, 05:22 AM

well my old go to changed owners and now is a nasty place, so that would be taco bell.

LoocPac
08-25-2017, 05:24 AM
looc is a nice guy i would just like to see some more from him in game and in the app

Lately school started back up for me which is limiting my time for a lot of things these first few weeks.

Roxxu
08-26-2017, 09:31 AM
well my old go to changed owners and now is a nasty place, so that would be taco bell.

Like a dagger to the heart....oh man. We got to get you out more!

Roxxu
08-26-2017, 09:34 AM

Pretty much this is finding a way to group with Ueys in game and then asking those Ueys if they can comment on your app. Don't be shy! We all went through the same and everyone understands.

LoocPac
08-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Pretty much this is finding a way to group with Ueys in game and then asking those Ueys if they can comment on your app. Don't be shy! We all went through the same and everyone understands.

Ahh ok I get it. I'm still powering through levels, when I see groups for the daily influence ill jump in the groups, other than that I get on and power quest and just read messages. I want to hit 70 so ill be more useful in groups. I'm a quarter level from 50, and I think my account is about 20 days old right now.

doyler
08-27-2017, 07:44 AM
you are doing great in game do you have mumble or discord yet?

LoocPac
08-27-2017, 09:44 AM
you are doing great in game do you have mumble or discord yet?

I have had discord for quite some time, LoocPac#3602, I have been on the discord server for a while now.
I do not have mumble though.

Roxxu
08-27-2017, 10:58 AM
I'll PM you the mumbles :D

LoocPac
08-27-2017, 05:11 PM
I'll PM you the mumbles :D

downloading and installing now

Roxxu
08-29-2017, 07:54 PM
I got your PM. Sorry the Fortnite had me distracted! I figured I'd just answer it here.

When you set up a new server, it should ask you for the server name, port, your username and the super secret password I sent you.

LoocPac
08-30-2017, 06:36 AM
I got your PM. Sorry the Fortnite had me distracted! I figured I'd just answer it here.

When you set up a new server, it should ask you for the server name, port, your username and the super secret password I sent you.

It asks for Label, address, port and username. I put all of that it and it connected without asking for a password but it was an empty server. I am probably doing something somewhere wrong lol.

EDIT. I was doing something wrong I was putting the port in wrong.

Roxxu
08-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Glad it works!

arkle
09-15-2017, 01:59 AM
This app has been hanging around for a while now and no new posts in September...anyone seen LoocPac?

Starting to muse about a NO vote if there is no activity here...

arkle
09-19-2017, 05:20 AM
NO for inactivity.

Roxxu
09-19-2017, 12:03 PM
Rip

Death_Rictus
09-25-2017, 07:35 AM
No due to inactivity.

tallon
09-25-2017, 03:07 PM
No.