PDA

View Full Version : STO Application: Seafu@captstripes

Seafu
03-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) yes i am 41

Which game(s) are you joining us in? STO and SWTOR

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Seafu(Federation) and D'Ghar(klingon)

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? No

What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

1. Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult. shooting a 12 gauge shotgun when i have been firing birdshot most of the time shooting that my uncle switched 1 of the shells with a 3 inch magnum turky shot lol

2. What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?) working as security at Whirlpool was my favorite,one it was good money the other i worked with my late father.The worst job hands down was working in a stockyard cleaning cattle and hog pens (NASTY)

3. Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?) AD&D(so much fun using your imagination when you are young),Starfleet Command 3(was in the clan called AF,3rd in command of fleet.so many friends and so little enemies that died more than once lol,as always the best bunch of guys and gals i have served with.)STO(love the game there is nothing more to say on that.i am in a fleet now that really is not teamed-based nor helpful,so i am making my ablities known to you so i may be of service and befriend everyone of the U's

4. Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you. LOL easy question.my GF's mother(always saying i am not good enough for her daughter and after 23 yrs with my gf i have so far proven her wrong.

5. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: photo or video supporting evidence is a plus. :D ) I am an easy,laid back type of person,not really caring what the world really thinks of me,but what i think of the world.in other words and so says your cree,Freedom to choose to become who we want and when we want.(lol Pic will be my avatar :thumbup:

6. Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild? From what i have read of your rules and way of playing i believe it is the one thing in STO i have been looking for in a fleet,easy going people,friendly,helpful,and just being yourself and that said i would love to have a drink with everyone of you.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some. i do not have any questions at the moment or can think of but i sure i will have,hope thats an answer thats acceptable.I do also play SWTOR

fastback64
03-12-2012, 10:15 AM
First off, welcome to the U app process. Just FYI, this is one of the few things we take seriously around here.

The first thing we will need are some details. It doesn't sound like you're boring or short so prove it. Also, take a look at some accepted and rejected apps to get a feel for the good, the bad and the ugly.

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Seafu(Federation) and D'Ghar(klingon0

What level are you on these? Which do you like playing more?

1. Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult. shooting a 12 gauge shotgun when i have been firing birdshot most of the time shooting that my uncle switched 1 of the shells with a 3 inch magnum turky shot lol

I have no idea what this means. I've never shot much, so why is this funny, dumb or embarrassing. (I'm sure someone like Kreitun will know)

2. What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?) working as security at Whirlpool was my favorite,one it was good money the other i worked with my late father.The worst job hands down was working in a stockyard cleaning cattle and hog pens (NASTY)

Sounds shitty

4. Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you. LOL easy question.my GF's mother(always saying i am not good enough for her daughter and after 23 yrs with my gf i have so far proven her wrong.

23 years and still your girlfriend?? Wow that must be a new world record.

6. Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild? From what i have read of your rules and way of playing i believe it is the one thing in STO i have been looking for in a fleet,easy going people,friendly,helpful,and just being yourself and that said i would love to have a drink with everyone of you.

You gettin' the first round??

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some. i do not have any questions at the moment or can think of but i sure i will have,hope thats an answer thats acceptable.I do also play SWTOR

So what class are you playing in SWTOR and on which server? if you really want to apply for both branches, edit your title and have both SWTOR and STO in it. That way those lazy SWTOR officers will know it's time to read. ;)

Kreitun
03-12-2012, 11:33 AM
]1. Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult. [/b][/color] shooting a 12 gauge shotgun when i have been firing birdshot most of the time shooting that my uncle switched 1 of the shells with a 3 inch magnum turky shot lol

I have no idea what this means. I've never shot much, so why is this funny, dumb or embarrassing. (I'm sure someone like Kreitun will know)
Yeppers,it means after birdshot, he bout had a shoulder took off. 3 inch mag on a turkey? Not much left of the bird. Hell,I flushed about 20 of them once,could have got two or three with a rock....
Good story about birdshot though..Me and my bro testing a few weaps,I hit 5 outta 6 with a .22 pistol,he didn't hit any. After he couldn't figure out what the hell was going on,I showed him the birdshot I had loaded my pistol with. It was one of those,I can out shoot you with your own gun,kinda things...Also means,his Uncle is cool as hell....lol

Kreitun
03-12-2012, 12:01 PM

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you. [/b][/color] LOL easy question.my GF's mother(always saying i am not good enough for her daughter and after 23 yrs with my gf i have so far proven her wrong.

Well,I tell ya pal,wish I could have worked with my Dad. I work at a place he spent 43 years at,but not one day working with him. I worked with him many times and many days,but never at the place that fed us for so long.

Give Mom-in Law a break,mine is 76 years old and makes furniture,has a lathe and planer,and makes some really good stuff. Good woman she is...

And working at a stockyard cleaning pens just shows me one damn good man....

Lyssa@Thorrim
03-13-2012, 04:55 PM
My god you're ooooold. Anyways welcome and good luck.

Seafu
03-14-2012, 12:40 AM
Ok Lyssa :lol: i know i am as u and both my sons say i am OLD,but you know i stand brfore all of you and say"I am more wiser lol forgot to ad bud to that J/K and proud,specially being an american :usaflag:.
so 1st off let me tell you guys a lil bout myself,when i say lil i mean little lol. i am 6'2,3/4 native american(Blackfoot) and 1/4 Italian.I was born in Evansville,Indiana,raised in Kentucky,where i learned how to hunt,fish,and play with beavers LMAO.I love to be around fun and down to earth people,drink plenty of beer especially on a hot summer day and balmy summer nights while i am on the river bank fishing for catfish :uey:.I donot get out much because i do suffer from PTSD which sucks royally.So i thought it would be proper for me to introduce myself and give you guys a lil info,BTW my name is Gary Peach.I hope to get promoted in the fleet,1 of my goals,the other that i will earn your respect and help out anyway i can.The first drink is on me

Kreitun
03-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Catfishin' is cool... What's your best "I once caught a fish thissssssssssss big" moment?

Seafu
03-16-2012, 02:34 AM
Catfishin' is cool... What's your best "I once caught a fish thissssssssssss big" moment?
lol i caught a 27 1/3 lbs albino cat at the dam lol after got a pic of it i was so drunk i feel in the river :lol: all my uncle would do was laugh and say hey want me to come in after ya lol go figure ur ass is drunk too so no i get out on my own ty

Kreitun
03-17-2012, 03:15 PM
lol i caught a 27 1/3 lbs albino cat at the dam lol after got a pic of it i was so drunk i feel in the river :lol: all my uncle would do was laugh and say hey want me to come in after ya lol go figure ur ass is drunk too so no i get out on my own ty

Now that's one big fish. You did mean fish right?....lol

Guitar96
03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey Seafu. You ever run into Don Mattingly? I think he's from Evansville. Larry Bird, too, if I'm not mistaken. And you're 6'2? What're they puttin' in the water out there?

Guitar96
03-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Hey, you there?

ObiWanJabroni
03-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Moving to rejected for inactivity.

Stripes, should you return, shoot one of the STO officers a PM and we'll open this sucker back up.

Seafu
03-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey Seafu. You ever run into Don Mattingly? I think he's from Evansville. Larry Bird, too, if I'm not mistaken. And you're 6'2? What're they puttin' in the water out there?
well lol yes i met don Mattingly at his reasurant but just small talk i knew when he went to LA dogers probley before the news.larry bird is from IN but lives near vincences which is about 1 1/2 to 3 hours north of here :2thumbsup:

Grraver
03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
@captstripes came back! Sorry to hear about your hand. This app needs some serious work though, I hope it wont hurt to much typing now.

You started asking for stuff from the fleetbanks, using the U channel and tells. You tell me you would like to breath some new air into your app. I have a bad feeling about the fact you just started asking for stuff, and seeing this app allrdy ended up in the rejected apps for being a drive by,
I have low hopes.

But who knows, lets see what happens. I would be happy to apologise to you about my misgivings when this works out well for you and for us. This is a community, and we really do take the app process seriously.
The idea is to get to know each other, and the best way to do this is just to stalk us on here, in the channel, and on mumble. And please dont ask for stuff from people you barely know, this gives the wrong impression and we do not take kindly to people who beg and dont put any effort in their app process.

fastback64
03-29-2012, 04:42 AM
Moving back to the world for reconsideration. A bit of hand surgery got in the way for a few weeks.

Seafu, looking forward to some lively banter. See you in game.

Guitar96
04-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Master Seafu, where are you?

ObiWanJabroni
04-06-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm guessing the hand surgery prevented a lot of Seafu's "recreational activities" and as a result he went on a violent rampage across town. He's probably in jail or something.

fastback64
04-06-2012, 03:59 AM
Back to rejected for now Seafu. You know what to do if you still want in.