PDA

View Full Version : CO App

Slingshot99
02-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Which branch(es) are you joining us in? (Aion, Champs, DDO, GA, STO):
Champions online
Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) And then some

Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Nope

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Trice/Gadgeteer/37 Zero G/Force/10

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? nope

Did you read our charter and rules? Which rules translation was your favorite? Yes I did. The drunk one, but think it would be politically correct if you had one written backwards for our poor unfortunate dyslexic friends.

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) Don't think so, but never used it. Don't have a mic but can listen. Might need a little help setting it up.

Answer the following 4 questions. PROTIP: if your answer is shorter than the question, we will make fun of you for being boring.
1. What's the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing thing you have ever done: Okay, well I went to the mall with my girlfriend and a couple we know. We were browsing around the stores and I thought it'd be funny if I walked up to our male friend and pinch his arse. So I spotted his dark blue jacket from across the way and walked up on him all sneaky like. Reached out . . . gave a squeeze . . and it was the wrong damn person. He looked at me in shock. So I did the only thing I could. I gave a wink and walked away. As we all got outside they pestered me why my face was so red. I proceeded to tell the story and to this day I still can't live it down.
2. What is your Zombie Plan? First, gather up all those dorks who can't spell "you" and use them as a human shield. Then in the tradition of Bruce Campbell grab a chain saw and a shotgun. That's right baby, good . . . bad. . . I'm the guy with the gun. I will then proceed to kick as much zombie ass as I can until I'm swept away in some time altering portal where I'll save the girl and be a hero to all. Hail to the king baby.
3. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>: Fire & Ice. A two shot combo involving Fire Water and Peppermint Schnapps. Projectile vomiting ensued. That's all I care to remember at the moment.
4. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: I lit a fart on fire once and almost burnt my sphincter. Does that count?

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
Favorite Type of Music: Hard rock, but I'll listen to almost anything except country.
Favorite Movie: Army of Darkness, Mystery Men, and the Dexter Series.
Favorite Book: The Night Watch Series
Favorite Drink: Coke, no rum, just plain Coke.
Favorite Non MMO Game: Hmmm, tough to say. Call of Duty 3 was pretty awesome.

Zandar1
02-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Heh. Mystery Men and Random Ass Grabbing. Nice.

Look us up on the WildCards channel in game.

Slingshot99
02-21-2010, 09:00 AM
A quick amendment, my handle on champs is @slingshot99. I could have sworn I put it in there, but I didn't. What can I say, 4am and beer is a mind altering experience. heh

Fennec
02-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Fire and Ice ... yes, but was your aim good?

CptSquash
02-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Hrmmmm..

http://www.legaljuice.com/beer%20addicted%20funny%20picture%20deep%20thought s%20stick%20figure.jpg

Slingshot99
02-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Fire and Ice ... yes, but was your aim good?
Well, it hit the wall but splashed onto two chicks, a dude and some of their drinks. So yeah, I think it was pretty good AOE vomit.

Zandar1
02-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Hmm. Hello? Slingy? You there?

ChefBourdain
02-28-2010, 07:50 AM
4. Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming: I lit a fart on fire once and almost burnt my sphincter. Does that count?
So what does burning ass hair smell like?

Fennec
03-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Meanwhile, a week later.

Good aim, though :D

Death_Rictus
03-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Last visited: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:35 pm

I think even the vultures are done with this one...

CptSquash
03-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Short attention spans!

http://www.thismodernworld.org/arc/1993/93short-attention-span.gif

Zandar1
03-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Getting darker here.

Two weeks without even checking the forum for this guy?

Naah. No vote from me.

CptSquash
03-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm in a voting mood.. I also vote No.

We always encourage folks to come back and try again. Obie-wan was your last hope here. But not if you try again. We are reasonable.