View Full Version : CO App for @Segue

Segue
10-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Forum name of Applicant: Segue

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Champions
Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Nope
Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Yes

Male or Female? Male

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? Haruko, 31 Dual Sword

How did you find us? Forum Post

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? Nope, no friends. . . :cry:

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct: I am not so hot on the font, but to each their own.

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) Nope, no problem

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
Publicly posting the dumbest thing I have ever done would be right up there with the dumbest things I have ever done.
2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society?
This is sort of a false dichotomy, accounting for the best interests of individuals is often the best way to assure the best outcomes for the common good.
3. What is your Zombie Plan? Chainsaw, is there any other plan?
4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>. The martini to pretentious ass ratio is pretty high. . . so I try to avoid them.
5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? Please see Zombie plan.

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? AC2 Turret Engineer Munchkin, or perhaps my invincible teleporting dual blade CO guy.

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
Favorite Team: Sherlock & Watson
Favorite Movie: The Great Escape
Favorite Book: Snowcrash, or perhaps Metamorphasis by Ovid I can read both repeatedly.
Favorite Drink: White Russian with a splash of malibu
Favorite Non MMO Game: Final Fantasy 7 (Trite, I know)

Peacecorpse
10-10-2009, 09:21 AM
AYE YI YI! Holy wall of blue crit!

Please double check the coding and make it so the questions are the blue and the answers are the white!

Makes it way easier to read and less likely to be passed up.

Aygen
10-10-2009, 06:59 PM
1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? Publicly posting the dumbest thing I have ever done would be right up there with the dumbest things I have ever done.

Fail, I advise you to post it.

3. What is your Zombie Plan? Chainsaw, is there any other plan?

Weak, but effective I guess ...

5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? Please see Zombie plan.

Unless you've got the court records to prove this, please elaborate for my imaginative benefit.

Favorite Non MMO Game: Final Fantasy 7

... sigh

Jayhawk
10-11-2009, 07:32 AM
This app is in desperate need of a colorectomy and 100 ounces of beer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/MichaelSean/Beer.jpg

Segue
10-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Both colorectomy and beer applied sucessfully

Spanner
10-11-2009, 08:49 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/vader-fail.jpg

Malakai
10-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Color is better now, yes.

I think what my alcoholically inclined compatriots are driving at is that they need to see more meat on the application. The number of words in the applications' questions are more than the words you used in answering. This is always a bad idea. They want details, a display that you can chatter and answer and communicate. Disclosing stupid things you have done, especially important... otherwise you are too serious to be considered.

As a writer I'd consider your answer bare bones at best, not even an outline. It needs fleshing out.

Fennec
10-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Need more words

[youtube:txfox43p]mZHoHaAYHq8[/youtube:txfox43p]

Fennec
10-13-2009, 07:22 PM
No, unless he's off somewhere in time and comes back saying work ate his application review time.

TPS reports all around.
:uey:

Dao Jones
10-14-2009, 10:56 PM
No unless it gets magically delicious by Saturday.

Spanner
10-15-2009, 06:40 AM
Magically Delicious?

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6088/magicallydeliciousv2bym.jpg

Aygen
10-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Magically Delicious?

Hot

Aethyre
10-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Magically Delicious?

Its official, I'm getting old. My first thought was not "hot chick in cereal." No, it was "Ewww, I hope they didn't actually use milk in that picture, could you imagine sitting in that with soggy lucky charms"

Spanner
10-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Milk baths are good for you. Just remove your shoes first.

lackland
10-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Its official, I'm getting old. My first thought was not "hot chick in cereal." No, it was "Ewww, I hope they didn't actually use milk in that picture, could you imagine sitting in that with soggy lucky charms"

I was thinking "Wow, they have really change the toys you get in cereal boxes since I was a kid."

Aethyre
10-16-2009, 01:58 PM

I was thinking "Wow, they have really change the toys you get in cereal boxes since I was a kid."

I can see the re-branding now: Getting Lucky Charms, she thinks YOU are magically delicious

Dao Jones
10-16-2009, 03:41 PM

I was thinking - all she needs is flour, and she could make muffins.

Peacecorpse
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Voting No, but DAMN I like that picture....

Death_Rictus
10-19-2009, 08:02 AM
For her, I'd start eating breakfast again...