PDA

View Full Version : LOTRO Application - Anefi

Anefi
09-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Forum name of Applicant: Anefi

Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): LOTRO at the moment, WoW as well if you guys get re-established 8-)
Are you a member of any other guild in that game? I am not. I just started LOTRO less than a week ago.
Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) I am over 18. I even have the fake ID to prove it~

Male or Female? Female. Unless you plan to stalk me. Then I am a male BE paladin.

What is the name/class/current level of the character(s) you intend to join with? 18/f/Cali whoops wrong info! Anefi/Minstrel/15. I was on Firefoot and thus had to reroll to Brandywine :mrgreen: . I should make rapid progress now that I am getting a handle on the game.

How did you find us? I actually didn’t ;) My boy(toy) mildmildwest actually found your guild on Champions and mentioned that you were cool. He also found out that you had a LOTRO guild and, based on his description of you guys, I think we would be a good fit! (lolthat’swhatshesaid)

Do you have friends or family in the guild? If so what is their forum name? I do not have any friends or family in the guild. As I mentioned, mildmildwest recently joined your guild on Champions.

Tell us one thing we could do to improve our Guild Charter or Code of Conduct: I am really impressed that you guys are organized enough to make such a thorough and coherent Guild Charter and Code of Conduct. And no that wasn’t a crack that you guys are a buncha drunks and losers and omg how did you ever type two sentences together! :P It’s just that you don’t see many groups put the time into such things. I’ve read over your Charter and CoC several times and I honestly can’t say I see anything to really improve. You seem to echo the feeling of my guild in WoW. We are laid back and tight knit but we get shit done. We are like a big, nerdy, D&D playing, bacon loving family.(Well not me, I am a vegetarian)

Do you have an issue using Ventrilo? (Being able to at least listen is helpful for active participation in PvP/raids) I love Ventrilo. I am thrilled that you guys use it. I know there are some haters that talk about how hardcore raiderz can type and play but I love being able to coordinate quickly over Vent. Also, however could I tell you all about my baby kitty Siamese cat and all the cute things he does without Vent!!!?1 :twisted:

Fully answer the following 5 questions:
1. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done? Besides that one time in Cozumel, Mexico with the tequila and the 2 other girls? Gosh, I guess I’d have to say my ex-boyfriend.
2. What is generally more important: the needs of an individual, or the "common good" of society? Generally, the needs of the society. It’s hard enough to manage a guild etc. without people being willing to compromise. If you plan to live in a large society, compromise or leave. Make the choice for what is more important to you: your personal agenda or living with other people.
3. What is your Zombie Plan? Dude if my FPS skillz have anything to do with a Zombie invasion, I might as well just rub myself with BBQ sauce and strip naked. Although I love FPS games, I suck. Now if I can get some handsome, big, strong (dumb) guy to get out there in front of me, I am pretty handy with a sniper rifle :twisted:
4. Tell us the story of why you will no longer drink <name of drink>. I know you guys are gonna make endless fun of me but I have never been drunk. : / You are gonna have to wait till mildmildwest makes good on his promise to make me sloppysloppy drunk to get your story. On the non-alcoholic side, I will never drink Red Bull. Not only is it nasty, it does nothing for me. I prefer Bawls.(lolthat’swhatshealsosaid)
5. Tell us about a conflict you had with one of your coworkers/guild members. How did you resolve it? Hmm I am generally very laid back and hard to offend/piss off. I did have one employee get on my nerves. This is the story of what I did to him. I worked for Electronics Boutique as a store manager. I hired an Assistant Manager and, for the first 90 days, he was great. After he passed his probation period, knowing it would be much more difficult to fire him, his true colors emerged. Long story short, I called another EB, 2 hours away in another district, that was looking for an Assistant Manager and talked him up. After getting this manager on board, I had him call my District Manager and beg for my Assistant Manager. I then told my Assistant to transfer or kill his career with EB. If he turned the job down, he would be passed over for promotions, if he took it, he would have at least a 2 hours each way drive everyday unless he moved. Either way, I won! Moral of the story: I am very easy to get along with but don’t get on my nerves….

What has been your favorite class out of all the MMO's you've played? I love playing a healing class. I really enjoy my Paladin in WoW. She is a fantastic healer but I can still Ret all over people’s faces in battlegrounds if I am having a bad day. I have tried to have alts but I keep coming back to my Paladin. Holy 4 Life

Quick survey! We will totally judge you by the answers you make below:
• Favorite Team: Horde! Oh wait you mean sports… How about I just say that while I do not follow sports, I respect that guys like it and I am ok with that. I am not the kind of girl that bitches if my man needs to watch a big game or something. More gaming time for me, imo.
• Favorite Movie: The one with ur mom in it. Well I guess if I HAD to pick just ONE, I have always been fond of Red Firecracker, Green Firecracker http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Firecr ... irecracker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Firecracker,_Green_Firecracker)
• Favorite Book: How the heck can I narrow this down to one. : / Fine. Watership Down by Richard Adams.
• Favorite Drink: I loooooovvvveeee me some SoCo. I also am a big fan of Rum of any kind. Favorite drink is some unnamed thing I make with pineapple juice, SoCo, and/or Peach Rum and grenadine. Don’t hate on girly drinks.
• Favorite Non MMO Game: Pokemon. Bring it, bitches.

Apocalypse
09-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Ello, and welcome to the :uey: . We also have an Aion and Champs wing if you are interested. Our WoW wing is kinda cliped at the moment.

Anefi
09-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah I gathered there wasn't much WoW interest from the thread :) I doubt I will be playing CO but I am for sure interested in the Aion group :) Can't wait for the head start tomorrow!!

Apocalypse
09-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Well we have close to 50 members in it so far, and still have members incoming. You should pop in vent with us tomm. for Headstart so we can get to know you and you can get to know us. We have a couple of peeps on tonite but most are afkish in the Aion channel doing other stuff while waiting for tomm. Our female membership is growing like wildfire, so you should be right at home here. Hope to see you there.

Apocalypse
09-19-2009, 05:09 PM
You can hop in vent tonite too, but not many of us are on... but you can chat with us that are and start to get to know us.

Liandan
09-19-2009, 05:12 PM
:) Welcome to the U ... come on into vent ... we don't bite ... well Apoc does, but he's muzzled :)

Apocalypse
09-19-2009, 05:15 PM
:) Welcome to the U ... come on into vent ... we don't bite ... well Apoc does, but he's muzzled :)
I only nibble..... :2finger:

Dregmor
09-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Welcome,I head the chapter over in LOTRO. I certainly wont be on sunday(working 11 hours straight) but might pop on after that.

After rereading your application i see we didnt run together this weekend.

Anefi
09-19-2009, 08:12 PM
No we sure didn't Dregmor :P You are just a LITTLE out of my level range :)

I'd be glad to drop into Vent. However it looks like you, smartly, don't have it casually posted on your site. If someone would like to PM me the info, I would appreciate it :) I do look forward to meeting you guys.

If anyone in the LOTRO guild is around level 15-ish and wants to do group quests, please let me know. Just understand that I am still rather new to this and have not grouped yet...>.>

P.S. Girlz rule, boyz drool

Apocalypse
09-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Headstart for Aion starts at 12 pst, 2cst tomm. afternoon.

Anefi
09-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Thank you Apocalypse! I'll be on for sure. Hmm am I guessing correctly that you guys are going Asmodian?

Liandan
09-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes ma'am we are!

Apocalypse
09-19-2009, 09:18 PM
I sent u the vent info in a PM.

Rhodar
09-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Apoc,

Please remove the vent info from the public access area (ie here). We keep it off there for a reason ya know?!

Apocalypse
09-20-2009, 07:06 AM
Opps.. ya, for some reason I thought they were in the membership part and not just in the visitor section. With all these new apps. it gets confusing.

Rhodar
09-20-2009, 10:03 AM
I hear ya, trying to review and post on 5 new apps per day is becoming very 'work-like'...

Dao Jones
09-25-2009, 09:16 AM
I hear ya, trying to review and post on 5 new apps per day is becoming very 'work-like'...
Welcome to my life. :)

Is this applicant approved?

Dregmor
09-25-2009, 11:19 AM
yes it is, i just have to get a hold of her when shes online.

Send me a PM and let me know if im able to throw these into the Approved section and HOW :)

Dao Jones
09-25-2009, 01:17 PM
yes it is, i just have to get a hold of her when shes online.

Send me a PM and let me know if im able to throw these into the Approved section and HOW :)
Should be able to. There's a box on the lower right of your screen that says "quick mod tools". There's a "move topic" link there which will take you to a new screen where you can pick where to move the topic. Unclick the "leave a shadow topic" link; we don't need those.

I'll move this one for ya.