PDA

View Full Version : Have a happy and safe 4th everybooty!

Terrastorm
07-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Stay safe everyone, and just a heads up, bottle rockets are NOT meant to be placed in your butt and fired off.

I hope all our boys and girls in the military have a safe holiday too, thanks for all you're doing, burn off a few hundred .50 cal tracer rounds for us, maybe some claymores. (this side towards the enemy) :)

[hsimg:ugqpsj75]http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/nude_celebrity_13.jpg[/hsimg:ugqpsj75]

Dregmor
07-02-2009, 11:02 AM
oh i hope shes at the party im going to. Got to say something wacky all ways happens though. 2 years ago one of my good friends paid this girl 75 bucks to go running naked into the ocean. it was worth the money thats for sure lol. no one has been that drunk since then though :)

Dragaera
07-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Happy 4th to everyone! hope yall have a safe weekend....just dont catch your selves on fire trying to grill..cuz that would really put a damper on your weekend lol

Rhodar
07-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Take a moment out of your day on the 4th to remember what it's really about: our freedom, and the sacrifices that the Founding Fathers went through to start the ball rolling to secure that freedom. A really good read would be "Common Sense" by Thomas Paine, or for a modern take, the "Common Sense" by Glenn Beck. Both are non-partisan and a good synopsis on what the 4th is all about.

Also, a big thank you for all who have, or are currently serving in the armed forces!

Dregmor
07-03-2009, 11:38 PM
ok my day was GREAT,my night,not so great. We were about to launch off the first set of fireworks,which were illlegal in CT, we went to NC to get them this year spent about 600 bucks all together.Anyway, i was buzzing but i dont think that would have mattered. My buddy lights one of these things that procedes to tip over in the middle of the street and shoot really HARD balls out at unbelieable sppeds. One hits my arm,rolls up it,sips right by my face,hits his house and nails me in my lower back. So that kinda sucked LOL. I think i was more shocked then anything.

Best part of that though, being taken care of the rest of the night by 5 college girls. I love my buddys sister in law and her friends lol

Terrastorm
07-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Hahahah, DUCK!!!

Dork.

Hope youre ok though. :D

Dregmor
07-04-2009, 09:07 AM
trust me not even superman could have moved out of the way of this thing lol. Yeah im ok it looks like rug burn on my arm lol

foulsoul
07-07-2009, 07:35 AM
i'll never forget when my younger cousins decided to get in a fireworks war over some home made forts. The sad thing was those of us that knew better were laughing and video taping the whole thing