View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Lepz - WoW (4/0)

Yay Lepz!!! Lepz is one of the best people I've every had the joy to play WoW with! She IS the gold standard i measure other people by when i play on different games. I can't wait for her to be apart of Unrepentant! I'm new myself here but i think she'd make a wonderful addition. My question Lepz is what is your best Harley riding story?

Lepz that is a great answer to my question!

I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle. - Capt Spaulding

Quote Originally Posted by Aighnallte View Post
    Yay Lepz!!! Lepz is one of the best people I've every had the joy to play WoW with! She IS the gold standard i measure other people by when i play on different games. I can't wait for her to be apart of Unrepentant! I'm new myself here but i think she'd make a wonderful addition. My question Lepz is what is your best Harley riding story?
    Thanks Aigh... much love my friend....
    Let me see. Harley story huh? Well last year we went to Oklahoma on the bikes... it was so hot that all of us were wet with sweat... My hubby was rolling in the lead (cause he is just like that, can't follow anyone) was all kewl cause he was riding without a shield... (something I never do on the hi-way) 70 miles an hour, he gets hit in the head by a pigeon. It pinged off his head... covered him in feathers (beautiful white feathers....lol) Every feather I think that hit him stayed... we had 20 miles to go before we were stopping... had to ride the shoulder because Brewboy was a little muddle headed from the hit... the rest of us were laughing so hard it was hard to ride.... When we got to the station.. we had to stay the night because Brewboy was still a bit wobbly. Oh and he needed a shower....lol We bought a new shield the next day and spoke of it no more.... lol Although I call him Birdman from time to time...lol

This app gets the first yes vote from me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    This app gets the first yes vote from me!!!

Thank you

Hoy Hoy! If you wish to try Horde, we have a guild on Area 52. Just /who Badwolf corporation for an invite. We have cookies and uniforms and pantless fridays and naked greased up undead! That alone is worth the price of admission!
    I'm Holliquinn in World of Warcraft and Secret World.
    But everyone calls me Holli.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliver View Post
    Hoy Hoy! If you wish to try Horde, we have a guild on Area 52. Just /who Badwolf corporation for an invite. We have cookies and uniforms and pantless fridays and naked greased up undead! That alone is worth the price of admission!
    LOL... I believe I have 6 toons in your guild already...=) Need to get them to 110 though.. been focused on my Ally toons... I even have a Lepz there as well....Have a great day!!

Can't trust those hordies...they smell of aftershave and cheap whiskey...

Quote Originally Posted by Romen View Post
    And most walk as if they are missing vital parts of their anatomy...=)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Romen View Post
    I'll have you know that some of us smelly animals Horde-side actually enjoy some of the finer things.

Speaking of which, I could go for a bottle of Sasanokawa, Hibiki, Hakushu or Yamazaki right about now.
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast