View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Lepz - WoW (4/0)

I Have known this lady for years! SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE Let her in! I HIGHLY Recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not playing wow currently but through the yearss Lepz and dazed and Confused has been Great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lepz View Post
    Fenris_ulf

I was told the best people are here... wait I know the best people are here, cause all my friends are... and those I don't know are just friends I haven't met yet... and I can't be a Zombie. cause Romen is protecting me from the front... Saf is beside me killing everything in our path, Abdi or you are healing me so I never die... and Kori is on my other side killing stuff... I will have a LONG and fruitful pixel life...=)

Blog Entries
    I know I haven't spent nearly as much time looking at apps as I once did, but I saw a name that I recognized. I don't know Lepz at all outside of WoW, and barely know her within WoW, but every interaction I've had in guild chat has been great! I'm honestly surprised, since I always thought she was a Uey this whole time.
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    Waitaminute...Did you come over to play on the Horde side with me, or did I go Ally to play with you? I forget where, but I don't forget a friendly face.

So, tell me what's your all time favorite surprise for Christmas that you've ever had?
    I think it was both...=) And my favorite present ever was my Alienware Gaming Computer... my kids love me....=)

Quote Originally Posted by Abdi View Post
    ahem...really?

I have been playing WoW with Lep back when she was Shy. We played in a guild called Ghost Children-Eonar (now Grim Council-Arygos and inactive, I think) in WoW Classic. I moved from that guild to Dazed N Confused when Lep was GM (she's still the guild "momma" but passed the GM position to Safyrstunner).

When i disappear from WoW for months during the summer, she keeps texting me or messaging me on Facebook to stay in touch. She (along with Romen and Safyrstunner) are very patient with me when i to start playing again trying to figure out what i don't know anymore. Lepz is very welcoming to any and all that join DNC and helps folks out when she is available. That includes hugs for all.

If I remember correctly, a question I was asked in my application - What does your toon name mean or where does it come from; does it have a meaning to you?

/hugs from your Huggy Bear
    Abdi is right, he has been my bestie forever... not sure why his name isn't between Saf and Fen where I put it... either that or I had a brain fart. which all those that know me, KNOW I have them on a regular basis... He taught he taught me how to raid heal, and kept me standing so I could look like I knew what I was doing... This man has been my rock since I started playing.. and my world would be lost without him... much love Huggy Bear
    And the Names of my girls are all Lep-something... I have a love of Leprechaun's... the stories in Ireland, I grew up on...=)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaol View Post
    I Have known this lady for years! SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE Let her in! I HIGHLY Recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awwwww thank you Bernie... huggles !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tefached View Post
    I know I haven't spent nearly as much time looking at apps as I once did, but I saw a name that I recognized. I don't know Lepz at all outside of WoW, and barely know her within WoW, but every interaction I've had in guild chat has been great! I'm honestly surprised, since I always thought she was a Uey this whole time.
    Thank you so much...=))

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Lepz View Post
    Awwwww thank you Bernie... huggles !!!

Damn it I'm late to the party yet again. Very happy Lepz has decided to come apply here. Lepz is the only other woman Safyr would trust me around. I've known her for many many years and love interacting with her.

Ok question. 13 clowns go into a bar, only 2 come out. What happened to the rest?

I'm gonna have to be taking your car today. See I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle. - Capt Spaulding

Quote Originally Posted by Romen View Post
    Damn it I'm late to the party yet again. Very happy Lepz has decided to come apply here. Lepz is the only other woman Safyr would trust me around. I've known her for many many years and love interacting with her.

Ok question. 13 clowns go into a bar, only 2 come out. What happened to the rest?
    Much love my friend... And the clown thing... is it okay to say the lost 11 are upstairs getting lap dances from gnome hookers ??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast