View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Lepz - WoW (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    WoW

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Lepz

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Romen, Safyrstunner, Fenrisulf, Fhaol, Korisanna

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Good lord that is a long list... I ride a Harley, so that list is endless...wanted a skunk as a pet. Found a baby at the side of the road, the mother had been run over... I was told if you keep their back legs off the ground they can't spray.. So I ran up, picked it up by the tail, dropped it cause my eyes were watering so bad I couldn't see, went to the store, bought 60 dollars worth of tomato juice to bath in, stunk for a week... paid my brother back though, put icy hot in his lotion bottle...=)

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I worked for several years as an X-ray technologist...was a great job, awesome to help people get well... was a trauma tech so was never boring... Worse job I ever had was shoveling horse poop at a horse ranch and hauling hay... I wanted a tan... only thing I got was lobsterized and a fungus...

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Everquest, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2... there are several others as well. I play mostly WoW now, but i Have friends in all of them... Everquest was the first game I ever played regularly,(necramancers rock...) Guildwars 2 is fun and a place to escape when I get bored in WoW... World of Warcraft I have played since launch, I have to many years invested to never play it again... besides, my girls would miss me...=)

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Do ex husbands count? Nah, we better not go there... In game the only thing that annoys me is beggars and braggers... I play to have fun and spend time with people I care about... I farm constantly (mostly for those people I care about) and for gold... if I can farm for gold, so can others... and bragging...well if you need to brag, to me you aren't that impressive...

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I ride with ABATE of Kansas... we do many things for people in need. We raise money for families of the fallen, children that have little get a little extra for Christmas do to our toy runs... Someone needs money do to illness we do poker runs on our bikes to raise money for them... We put on shows, like have a weekend of camping with a Battle of the Bands itinerary... so the music goes round the clock... the money is donated to someone in need... I think what we do is a necessity to those in trouble that have a small support group...

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I chose this community because most all of my friends are here... at least the gamers are...lol Seemed like a no brainer...

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I might have questions down the road... but my alternate brain's name is Romen... he has answered anything I have ever asked him, and he never laughs ( at least in front of me) at how stupid they might be. IF you guys are trying to trick me into asking something intelligent, I can tell you it won't work.. I try very hard at my age to use my brain as little as possible... gotta save that grey matter for old (er) age...=)

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A whistle... Every time the path gets treacherous I can blow it and all my friends will appear to help me over the hurdle obstructing my path and to make sure I complete my adventure smiling....

YAY!!!! Lepz has finally applied to Unrepentant!!!! for those of you who do not know her -- Momma Lep is the most wonderful person in any game -- will help you with anything and everything. Lep started out as a pixel friend and has emerged to be a RL bestie. I would trust her with anything and anyone.

My question - to keep the masses entertained is: who is one person from history that you would have dinner with -- what/where would you go and what would you talk about?

love love love --
    Safy

Wait what Lepz isn't a Uey!? Having played with her extensively in game I am surprised by this as she is pretty much everything I could ever see us wanted in a Uey she is helpful, fun, doesn't take offense to pretty much anything, and I believe she always plays with her pants off! I am glad we are finally getting a chance to fix this oversight by bringing her into the fold... When I first started playing on Alliance again with the Dazed and Confused branch on Hyjal Lepz and Safy were both tripping over themselves to help me in anyway that they could whether it be huge bags, gold, or even hauling my ass around with mage portals. Later on when we started raiding together the team she found for us was first rate and could have all been Ueys themselves.

So Lepz since you haven't been a Uey up till now what has made you decide to fix this rather large oversight now? And ummm let's kick it old school -- What's your zombie plan?

Safyrstunner

Mona Lisa... we would come to your house and we would do our level best to make her smile....=)
    Last edited by Lepz; 12-24-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Fenris_ulf

I was told the best people are here... wait I know the best people are here, cause all my friends are... and those I don't know are just friends I haven't met yet... and I can't be a Zombie. cause Romen is protecting me from the front... Saf is beside me killing everything in our path, Abdi or you are healing me so I never die... and Kori is on my other side killing stuff... I will have a LONG and fruitful pixel life...=)

Well, it's about time Lepz.

I've played WoW with Lepz in Dazed N Confused for about a year and highly recommend her for Uey fun. She works very well with others and definitely fits the U.

Ok Lepz, what Anime or Video Game character best fits you and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Lepz View Post
    Safyrstunner

Mona Lisa... we would come to your house and we would do our level best to make her smile....=)
    well...I am not cooking so we would have to take her out to eat and maybe go to karaoke...romen can be our driver and bodyguard -- we would make her smile eventually!!

Quote Originally Posted by Korisana View Post
    Well, it's about time Lepz.

I've played WoW with Lepz in Dazed N Confused for about a year and highly recommend her for Uey fun. She works very well with others and definitely fits the U.

Ok Lepz, what Anime or Video Game character best fits you and why?
    Hmmmm... would probably be Lepz... she plays well with others, but if has a day to just hang out by herself she can... (the tail has got to go though) lol

Waitaminute...Did you come over to play on the Horde side with me, or did I go Ally to play with you? I forget where, but I don't forget a friendly face.

So, tell me what's your all time favorite surprise for Christmas that you've ever had?

Quote Originally Posted by Lepz View Post

Romen, Safyrstunner, Fenrisulf, Fhaol, Korisanna

ahem...really?

I have been playing WoW with Lep back when she was Shy. We played in a guild called Ghost Children-Eonar (now Grim Council-Arygos and inactive, I think) in WoW Classic. I moved from that guild to Dazed N Confused when Lep was GM (she's still the guild "momma" but passed the GM position to Safyrstunner).

When i disappear from WoW for months during the summer, she keeps texting me or messaging me on Facebook to stay in touch. She (along with Romen and Safyrstunner) are very patient with me when i to start playing again trying to figure out what i don't know anymore. Lepz is very welcoming to any and all that join DNC and helps folks out when she is available. That includes hugs for all.

If I remember correctly, a question I was asked in my application - What does your toon name mean or where does it come from; does it have a meaning to you?

/hugs from your Huggy Bear

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast