Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cute little movie on Netflix called Bright...

https://io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-is-o...lea-1821737420

Looks like its getting a sequel. Unlike the author of the above article, I enjoyed the movie and am looking forward to revisiting the universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by KreepyKritter View Post
    Wow... this thread seriously took a turn on us. Like, as far as thread derailment goes, this is pretty much a chart-topping clusterf**k of epic proportions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Katus is indeed our Zombie Apocalypse Survival Overlord. ZASO for short.

It was alright, but parts had me cringing at how ignorant of our times it was.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulminan3 View Post
    I enjoyed it quite a lot to be honest.... It's a strange mix, but somehow, it manages to make something ridiculous (lord of the rings + our society) into something interesting
    I love how most of the story was implicit and you get to play with theories and whatnot.
    8/10
    Completely agree. When I first started watching it, I was expecting it to be pretty lame, but it turned out to be both interesting and entertaining.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2