View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Dessik - SWTOR (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    SWTOR

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Dessik

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Shiny

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I got to be a juke box in basic training. I got caught singing to myself while working on our personal area when it was suppose to be quiet. so the drill instructor started yelling at me while throwing everything out of my wall locker. then yells at me to get in my wall locker, so I did, he slams the door on me and pulls out a quarter and slides it in the vent slot and says now you're a juke box now sing and I had to sing aloud. on top of that he told the entire flight that if they wanted to hear a song they could put a quarter in my juke box and I had to sing it.........I made 4 dollars and 50 cents.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Working for Life flight fixing the medical helicopters. my career field is avionics so doing what I love on aircraft that help save lives was very cool to me.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Final Fantasy 7, Star Tropics, and Dr. Robotnik's mean bean machine.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    one of my first college room mates, it was my first time living with some other people, other than my parents, and one of the room mates was just disgusting didn't shower or bathe so everything smelled. He was eventually evicted by the school.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have snowboarded and sky dived. loved both but don't get to do them very much anymore.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    My IRL friend shiny talked me into coming back to swtor and suggested I join with you guys

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I have been raiding with you guys for a few weeks now and have been in mumble so they have answered my questions for now, but I look forward to playing with and talking to you all.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    The man hands me a torch to light my way and guidance so I will not fail.

Have you been skydiving multiple times? How was it the first time you did it?

I have indeed gone multiple times, the first time was a tandem jump which I was hooked to someone not as fun, but my first solo jump was great, little nervous but so much fun. Hard to beat that free fall feeling just as you leave the plane.

Gotta say, your "Jukebox" story was fantastic. My company commander (Navy) would just call me a retard all the time; I suppose that would be frowned upon in today's Navy, though. So what branch were/are you in? When did you join/get out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.

I was in the Air Force, got out in 2007

Great story. And shiny is good people.

Do you read? What's your favorite book, and why?
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

I do read, and as for favorite book I have many. Pretty much the entire Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. If I had to pick just one out of those it would be book 2 Stone of Tears

Dessik has been in I think three ops with us and fits right in with the group. Good in game, good in Mumble and no red flags that I have seen. We have to wait 48 hours to vote on an app so no yes vote from me just yet but the odds are looking good. Here's a few random questions:

If you could take a free paid trip anywhere in the world where would you choose?

What is your favorite place you have traveled to?

What is at the top of your bucket list right now of things to do before you die?

Hello!

Are you a one-game-at-a-time person or do you play many games at once? What games have you been playing lately? What other hobbies do you have? Anything fun/interesting happen over the holidays?

Ohhh free paid trip, it would be to Ireland. I've always enjoyed the Irish culture. As for my favorite place I've been, that's a tough one. Most of the foreign countries I've been to suck, but state side would have to be clear water beach Florida. Top of my bucket list would have to be learn to fly a helicopter.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast