View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: ChRoNIc Tetanus - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Dahaka (Trickster Rouge)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    About a year ago I was flying down the highway and a car pulled up next to me and started to race. Well once they got a little bit ahead of me I came to realize I was racing a cop and thought I was fucked, but luckily for me they got off the next exit. Still a cool experience none the less

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job is the one I currently have; buying and selling baseball cards. I get to open cards and play on eBay all day, what's not to love?!

Job I hated; Deli worker at a local grocery store here in KY. I loved my co-workers but it was the rich, old people that made the job an absolute nightmare

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Oblivion: First video game I ever really played
    Skyrim: Still obsessed, even have the skryim emblem tattooed on my left shoulder
    CoD WaW: Zombies on that game still never gets old to me

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Mrs. Higgins: She used to come to the deli I had worked for all the time and hated everyone, I mean everyone. No matter what you did or said it was wrong. I thought about poisoning her but luckily I quit before it came down to that

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm gay, 21, and married to the most amazing girl on the planet. I went to culinary school for two years and am now getting two bachelors degrees in IT and Computer Forensics. And I've gotten two speeding tickets driving my Jetta that i've only had for a year

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I want to be a part of a community and game with really cool people, not just a bunch of randoms. I want to get to know people and become great friends, and get that really excited nerdy feeling whenever I see them get online

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    If you had to choose between smelling bad to yourself but not others, or the other way around, which would you choose?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me a phone so I can call up the squad to KICK SOME ASS AND TAKE SOME NAMES! OH-RAH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChRoNIc Tetanus View Post
    If you had to choose between smelling bad to yourself but not others, or the other way around, which would you choose?
    Well, as someone who could clear out entire dorm floors with toxic gas after eating anything with a bit of the wrong kind of dairy in it, I would definitely choose to smell bad to myself but not to others. And with that - Hi, I'm ChefBourdain, your happy go lucky, welcoming front desk receptionist at Unrepentant! But yeah, my farts are super gross!

Farts!

And now into the relentless grilling. I'm curious, it sounds like you made some good headway in culinary school, but then changed directions. What happened, did your inner computer nerd strangle your inner food nerd? Did the heavenly scent of warm solder begin to excite you more than the heavenly scent of seared beef?

I also really loved Skyrim - it was basically gaming perfection to me. Were you into the fantasy genre before playing Skyrim, or was it an eye opener? What flavors of pop culture are you into, besides married gay gourmet food fast Jetta romance novels (I assume that's a thing)?

Have a good application and stay busy in this thread! Talk you later - ChefB

Hi and welcome to the application process,

To join us in Neverwinter, you should join our custom in game chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request an invite. Any full member (that is, anyone on that has passed the application process) can hook you up with the invite. To join the channel, type /channel_join uey in the command line. Once you're in, put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page, so our guild leaders can ID you and won't kick you. To do that, hit g, click the roster tab, and member comments are in the right most column. I may pop back in here with more questions/comments, but I'm currently running late.

Look forward to seeing you in game.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 12-04-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Tetanus has joined the Neverwinter guild. I haven't had any interaction as of yet.
    Last edited by Learnedhand; 12-10-2017 at 08:36 AM.

The app is good but it doesn't seem like we are seeing much in game and nothing here yet.

No due to inactivity.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

No.

voting NO due to inactivity.