View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: Inferno_ - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Inferno@cicicruzer

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Judgement Eagle

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The dumbest thing I did was probably eat a ghost pepper. The pain was so bad, and it wasnt even the hot that made it back, it was my stomach the next few days just felt terrible. Never again will I do this stupid thing that was so called a "Friendly Dare"

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Ive really only had 1 job and its working in the meat section of a grocery store. Its a really cool job, you learn a lot about the "art" of cutting meat, and really nice people to work with.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Probably have to be Call of Duty. This game never gets old and lets be honest everyone has played or plays the recent ones that come out. Its just fun to play on spare time or if your friends are playing to jump into a lobby with them.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    This guy from my high school. He always made him self to seem above everyone else. He thought he was better then everyone, whether or not it be sports or grades no matter what he was on top of you.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I love to play sports, I am currently involved in soccer, ThiBoxing, skiing, rugby, ball hockey. I dont play these sports super competitively for the reason I want to have fun while doing these sports, not for the reason just to win or come out on top. I like to interact with different people and just have a great time playing them.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I am looking to join a decent guild, the one I'm currently in doesn't really do much as in Dungeons, Farming ext. Everyone keeps to them selves and it gets kinda annoying when your trying to run a high teir dungeon. My friend Eagle also recommended me to you guys and told me i would be a great fit to the guild.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Is there a guild fee? (as in pay to be in the guild?)

Are there guild runs in dungeons?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He would hand you a map leading you in the right direction. There could be multiple ways to go and certain ways that lead to dangerous paths or paths that can lead you out to safty.

no guild fee to be in guild or this community, inferno is a really good friend of mine since i was in my old guild skeleton crew.

Welcome to the application process Inferno! Make sure to familiarize yourself with the Ten Commandments of the U, stay active in chat and your application thread, and to depants.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno_ View Post

Probably have to be Call of Duty. This game never gets old and lets be honest everyone has played or plays the recent ones that come out. Its just fun to play on spare time or if your friends are playing to jump into a lobby with them.

That's one game homie, what are the other two??? I only played a little Call of Duty, when I lived with console roommates. It's definitely the top-tier of console FPS, but I quickly got bored of getting my ass kicked in PVP (likely due to age and lack of skill lol).

Quote Originally Posted by dawid View Post
    Welcome to the application process Inferno! Make sure to familiarize yourself with the Ten Commandments of the U, stay active in chat and your application thread, and to depants.
    [/INDENT]
    That's one game homie, what are the other two??? I only played a little Call of Duty, when I lived with console roommates. It's definitely the top-tier of console FPS, but I quickly got bored of getting my ass kicked in PVP (likely due to age and lack of skill lol).
    he realized after submitting it said three when he put the one hehe

Completly overlooked the "three" part... so sorry,
    Well the other two games have to be fortnite, and rainbow 6 siege. Both those game I find really fun to play. I play fortnite with some friends on my spare time just to have fun and no so much competitively, and Rainbow 6 Siege I usually play with my cousins pretty competitively. I play a verity of games tbh but those are probably my top 3. (besides neverwinter my main go to)

Welcome Inferno, as for your questions - no such thing as guild fee, no such thing as requirements, or obligations. You just have to be cool, shine bright and be nice person We dont care about your in-game character, but who you are. Aaand yes, we are doing dungeon runs, mostly with the alliance.

Actually First CoD is my favorite FPS game, but not so impressed by the nest parts/expansions/. And i have a question, how you mix football (soccer) with Thai box? That will be something i want to see

Please put an avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Welcome Inferno, as for your questions - no such thing as guild fee, no such thing as requirements, or obligations. You just have to be cool, shine bright and be nice person We dont care about your in-game character, but who you are. Aaand yes, we are doing dungeon runs, mostly with the alliance.

Actually First CoD is my favorite FPS game, but not so impressed by the nest parts/expansions/. And i have a question, how you mix football (soccer) with Thai box? That will be something i want to see

Please put an avatar.
    Hello, and how i mix the two sports together you ask? I do not play any of these spots competitively so im not always playing soccer. During the summer season soccer is just 1 time every week at around 9 at night due to it only being a house league game. Thai Boxing is every night but you chose when you want to go. I go around 3-4 times per week. I love the sports and will always have a way to mix/balance them out.

Have you managed to meet up with the Neverwinter crew?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

it's finals week for him most likely like it is for me, but he's run some fbi with the U in neverwinter

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    Have you managed to meet up with the Neverwinter crew?
    Yes I have. I have been ruining some dungeons with the guild and alliance and everyone seems really chill, nice and supportive to one another.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast