View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Ganndo - Ark, WoW, D3, Destiny 2, SWTOR, (4/0)

played a bit of D2 with Ganndo. he seems like a nice fella. glad to see he's making the rounds!
    Steam: Peenu | PSN: Pinchfist | Battle.net: Epistemology#1338 | UPlay: Pinchfist | Origin: Pinchfisty | Epic Games: Peenu

He joined us last light in SWTOR for our op and he he fit right in with us. He gets my YES vote!

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    He joined us last light in SWTOR for our op and he he fit right in with us. He gets my YES vote!
    Thanks man! I had a good time meeting everybody!

Hello!

You said you are a fan of MOBAs. Do you play SMITE by chance?

How did you end up running a fireworks business? What is something that would totally suprise everybody about that business?

Quote Originally Posted by B4nanaBread View Post
    Hello!

You said you are a fan of MOBAs. Do you play SMITE by chance?
    Yeah! I enjoy smite! Mostly I play area game mode but I enjoy the game as a whole! Athena is probably my favorite God. Who is your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    How did you end up running a fireworks business? What is something that would totally suprise everybody about that business?
    I took a break from my families construction business to help a friend out with the warehouse over the winter. While I was there it became obvious they needed help so I talked to the owner and told her I could stay to help. That first year I ended up running the warehouse and our retail stores. The owner was impressed and needed somebody that she could rely on while she was in China so she promoted me to be the manager and run the company. It has been an exciting journey and not one that I had expected in my life at all. Hmmmm. I guess the most surprising thing would be how hard fireworks companies have to fight to actually be able to sell their goods. A lot of towns and cities try to do everything they can to keep them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganndo View Post
    Yeah! I enjoy smite! Mostly I play area game mode but I enjoy the game as a whole! Athena is probably my favorite God. Who is your favorite?
    Hmm my favorite god I would say is Nox. We should play together! My user name is the same everywhere. What is your smite username?

Quote Originally Posted by B4nanaBread View Post
    Hmm my favorite god I would say is Nox. We should play together! My user name is the same everywhere. What is your smite username?
    My username is ganndoe! We should definitely play some!

Edit: corrected to definitely, the woes of posting on cell phones with autocorrect.
    Last edited by Ganndo; 12-26-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Hope everybody had a good Christmas! I had a good one but I am definitely glad to be back home.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast