View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Ganndo - Ark, WoW, D3, Destiny 2, SWTOR, (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Are you a fan of the films and if so, which one is your favorite?
    I am a huge star wars fan all around, movies, books, games, I am really into board games as well and really enjoy a game called star wars Armada, it's a tactical strategy tabletop game using Star wars capital ships. It is easily one of my favorite pass times and I really enjoy my models, Dat ISD (Imperial Star Destroyer)!!! My favorite film is somewhat hard to pin down honestly. I enjoy the series as a whole but I would say it is most likely a tie between Empire and Jedi.

Me too. Love the films. I have already got tickets to see The Last Jedi twice on opening night. Once at 6pm and again at 10pm.

If you still play SWTOR we run our weekly op every tuesday at 7pm MST. Republic only so hopefully you have a toon over 50 that could join if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Me too. Love the films. I have already got tickets to see The Last Jedi twice on opening night. Once at 6pm and again at 10pm.

If you still play SWTOR we run our weekly op every tuesday at 7pm MST. Republic only so hopefully you have a toon over 50 that could join if you wanted.
    I got my swtor updated and would really enjoy joining you guys! Sateele Shan server?

Yes Sir. Satele Shan.

I love your dumb story, I'm sure the sheriff was thinking "really, you are a bunch of idiots, I done being nice about this". What was your favorite item to eat during your time at Taco Bell? What about working there would gross people out of they knew?

Just as an FYI, in SWTOR we run ops on Tuesday evening at 7:00 or 8:00MST most weeks, this is the best time to find a group of us in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    I love your dumb story, I'm sure the sheriff was thinking "really, you are a bunch of idiots, I done being nice about this". What was your favorite item to eat during your time at Taco Bell? What about working there would gross people out of they knew?
    Hahaha, yeah I am sure he was thinking something along those lines too! My favorite was this salad bowl that they use to have, steak and all the mexican-american yummyness to go with it.

As far as what was the grossest thing it really changes depending on the store and manager there but I worked there back when the green onion scare went down so a lot of people were nervous about that. If people ever looked underneath the food lines if just one shift forgot to scrub under them they would be horrified. Probably the worst task to be completed too honestly.

Thanks for your question!

Just as an FYI, in SWTOR we run ops on Tuesday evening at 7:00 or 8:00MST most weeks, this is the best time to find a group of us in that game.
    Luckily that is just after my girls bed time and my wife is typically in bed at that time as well! I will make sure to get on this Tuesday, my best republic character is a low 60's jedi guardian.

Please do, we would love to run with you in game. You can join Mumble to get a guild invite or trype /who unrepentant in game and message somebody for an invite. Several of us will be on Tuesday evening.

Please do, we would love to run with you in game. You can join Mumble to get a guild invite or trype /who unrepentant in game and message somebody for an invite. Several of us will be on Tuesday evening.
    Great! I will meet up with you guys in mumble! I have been in there a few times with the Destiny 2 guys!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast