View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Ganndo - Ark, WoW, D3, Destiny 2, SWTOR, (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Ark, WoW, D3, Destiny 2, SWTOR,

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Ganndoe, Exi, Exiultis

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Digobur

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The dumbest thing I have done as an adult is probably going skinny dipping with a group of friends at the local wild life park that closes at night. A county sheriff caught us but was kind enough to just let us go on our way. We, being the incredibly intelligent 19 year olds we were, decided that we could just move to a different spot on the river, the same sheriff caught us and was less kind.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I currently run a fireworks wholesale business that imports to the USA. It is by far the coolest job I have ever had, I love the mental challenge of running a business and fireworks are just freakin awesome. The worst has probably been taco bell.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda OoT, Pokemon RYB,

The Legend of Zelda series has been a part of my whole life and has been a family activity that holds a lot of meaning for me since my childhood playing it with my whole family. I was in the OG pokemon fad and still wear my rose tinted goggles.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Can't think of a singular most annoying person I have ever met because I have been in customer service and business for a while so I have met quite a few entitled annoying people. What annoys my most is people constantly interrupting conversations or constantly trying to make a conversation focus on themselves.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I am an Eagle Scout and I really like turtles

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    My friend Digobur really enjoys this community and as an adult with a family (wife + children) I find an enjoyable community that I can join on seemingly most any game is very attractive to me.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Zombie kid likes turtles... do you?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    His hand in friendship because friend power can overcome any obstacle.

welcome to the app process!! I see you play WoW -- may I ask horde or alliance? also, what server?

Quote Originally Posted by safyrstunner View Post
    welcome to the app process!! I see you play WoW -- may I ask horde or alliance? also, what server?
    Thanks! I stay a fairly flexible player, I have maxed characters on both horde and alliance and prefer to play tanks. Most of my characters are on Uldaman at the moment and have been since late BC.

if you want to run some dungeons with some ueys on alliance side look me up -- that way we can come back and say you played with us! battlenet is Safyrstunner #1132. we are on hyjal but can cross realm do stuff together. best time to catch multiple ueys are the weekends. - we can always hop into mumble to visit or you can join us in our discord channel! I look forward to hanging out with ya!!

my question of the day -- describe your perfect date -- where would you go? what would you do?

cheers and good luck!

--saf

Quote Originally Posted by safyrstunner View Post
    if you want to run some dungeons with some ueys on alliance side look me up -- that way we can come back and say you played with us! battlenet is Safyrstunner #1132. we are on hyjal but can cross realm do stuff together. best time to catch multiple ueys are the weekends. - we can always hop into mumble to visit or you can join us in our discord channel! I look forward to hanging out with ya!!

my question of the day -- describe your perfect date -- where would you go? what would you do?

cheers and good luck!

--saf
    Yeah I am sure I can get on there sometime and do some dungeons! I have been somewhat out of the loop with wow because I had been really busy with work and married with children. I was actually just on mumble last night with the Destiny 2 guys listening in on their raid, gratz again guys! Can you PM me a link for the discord? I don't have that and discord is what I typically use.

Honestly I don't really have a "perfect date" scenario. The most important thing to me is the quality time spent with my SO. The best date I have ever had is probably just sitting on a blanket with my wife under the stars and enjoying each others company in a field in the middle of nowhere, lol.

As far as date locations my favorite have probably been the Canadian side of Niagra falls and Indianapolis has some really cool things to do.

Thanks for your question!

that sounds like a perfect date to me! time is the one thing that we cannot control and spending it with the one(s) you love should be treasured. if you want to run stuff/hang out in discord hit me up ingame as I dont post that information in forums where anybody can access.

good luck on the app -- make sure to tell people that you interact with on mumble that you are an applicant and to come visit your thread!

-saf

Played some Destiny 2 with Ganndo this evening. Was personable and engaged and carried me in PVP.

With that said, you listed SWTOR as a potential game, so here are some questions do you play Imp or Pub and what class is your is your main?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Played some Destiny 2 with Ganndo this evening. Was personable and engaged and carried me in PVP.

With that said, you listed SWTOR as a potential game, so here are some questions do you play Imp or Pub and what class is your is your main?
    I enjoy both sides but my mains have tended to be Imp side with a tank Bounty hunter being my first main back in the days. Great game and love the pvp in that game!

Just wanted to let everybody know that my gaming tastes are fairly eclectic and I routinely enjoy more games than I have posted within this application. I am a huge fan of MOBA's, RTS, 4x, RPGs and others, lately a lot of my gaming time has gone into 4x games like Endless Space 2 and Civilization 6 as well as a grand strategy game called Stellaris. MOBA wise a lot of my time has gone into Blizzards Heroes of the Storm. My Steam account is linked to on these forums and if anybody is looking to play some other game I would love to get more people to play with.

Thanks again for your consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganndo View Post
    I enjoy both sides but my mains have tended to be Imp side with a tank Bounty hunter being my first main back in the days. Great game and love the pvp in that game!
    Are you a fan of the films and if so, which one is your favorite?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast