View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: Lieber - Neverwinter, Destiny2, LoL, etc... (0/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    I remember Jolt Cola. We used to drink that shit with rum in high school. I'll tell ya, rum n' jolts will send you to the fuckin' moon.
    I can only imagine what you've done while on that

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    We used to mix southern comfort and California cooler when I was in high school. California cooler were the original wine cooler and they came in a 2 liter bottle.strawberry mixed well with southern comfort
    That sounds about as good as rum n' jolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieber View Post
    Believe it or not there were no drugs involved in that game. However, there was about 3-5 cans of redbull/monster per person...
    Just Red Bull, huh? I would have guessed there was some sort of mix-up at the pharmacy. What are the game mechanics of dildo tag, anyway?
    "My fist is getting itchy, as is my hamster." -Minsc.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post

Just Red Bull, huh? I would have guessed there was some sort of mix-up at the pharmacy. What are the game mechanics of dildo tag, anyway?
    Basically, all we had was a bright orange dildo and whoever was "it" had the dildo and was tasked with chasing the remainder of us down and hitting us with it, whoever they hit then got the dildo and chased everyone else around. The only real "rule" was that you had to tag them with the dildo and not your hand.

Hah!!! Mix dildo tag with a game of grab ass and you have yourself a party.

looks good to me.

what level is your character in NW? look for me online (Thorin).

Quote Originally Posted by LargeLeon View Post
    Hah!!! Mix dildo tag with a game of grab ass and you have yourself a party.

looks good to me.

what level is your character in NW? look for me online (Thorin).
    I'm almost level 61 and grinding haha. Also I like the way you think

I'm almost level 61 and grinding haha. Also I like the way you think
    Just keep grinding, just keep grinding... I also have a dildo story (don't we all?) and I got in, though I didn't share that. I once with a group of friends got a lifetime ban from a store for sword-fighting with the largest ones we could find. Knowing that I got in bodes well for you to get the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvinkneekapper View Post
    Just keep grinding, just keep grinding... I also have a dildo story (don't we all?) and I got in, though I didn't share that. I once with a group of friends got a lifetime ban from a store for sword-fighting with the largest ones we could find. Knowing that I got in bodes well for you to get the votes.
    Hey thanks for the confidence booster! and also how big are the "largest" ones?

[B]
    Well I'm currently number 1 on my college tennis team! I am transfering soon though so we'll see where i end up. I don't have a picture or video because no one takes pictures or videos of me haha.

[B]
    That's awesome! I love tennis but I suck at it and haven't tried to play for years. I already have to be careful with my knees/ankles, and it's the kind of sport you need ot be in shape to play, not the kind of sport you play to get in shape. What's your playstyle? Are you a power baseliner, or big on net game, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by dawid View Post
    That's awesome! I love tennis but I suck at it and haven't tried to play for years. I already have to be careful with my knees/ankles, and it's the kind of sport you need ot be in shape to play, not the kind of sport you play to get in shape. What's your playstyle? Are you a power baseliner, or big on net game, etc.?
    That's awesome to find someone else who enjoys the game! As for me, I'm best at the baseline I may not have the hardest shots/serves but i'll out rally almost anyone! I think tennis can be the best social sport as well as a competitive one!

So have you had a chance to get with the Neverwinter crew? If so how are you liking it?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast