View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: DarkMagic - Neverwinter (0/3)

I've pulled my no vote. Good luck with the process.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Blog Entries
    DR beat me to it but I'm also cool with you coming back to the application. Welcome back (to the forums). You say you're boring, but I'll bet otherwise. What kind of pop culture are you into, like books, film, music, sports, crafts, buying eastern european prostitutes out of cargo containers, comics, humor, gardening, etc? What are you a fan of?

So far, I'm a big fan of marvel. I come from Haiti, so growing up, I was only introduced only to Superman and Batman. I didn't even know marvel existed, till I got to the U.S and watch the MCU. I still enjoy DC, with "Injustice: Gods amongst us" being my favorite comic series. Nothing is better than watching Superman unleashed. I have never been to Europe, so I have no European prostitutes stories yet, but ill be sure to send one your way if I go there,

glad to see your app back in play make sure you are active and ask people you play with to visit your app and talk about how great you are.
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

I've only talked to cola, don't know many people in the guild, let alone play with one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagic View Post
    I have never been to Europe, so I have no European prostitutes stories yet, but ill be sure to send one your way if I go there
    That sounds like the set up for a hilarious buddy comedy. 3 old friends travel to Europe, not for the history and culture, but for the hookers! I can see the trailer now..."3 friends, 3 plane tickets, 3...hookers?!" Then cut to one of the guys running naked through a quaint European village with only a deflated inflatable sheet to cover himself as 2 angry hookers chase after him with tasers, cussing him out in Belarusian. "Hooker Hunt! Christmas 2018!" Then cut to that same guy getting electrocuted by a hooker while his friends are dying laughing. DarkMagic I think you just became my executive producer on this one.
    More like BRObiWanJabroni

Damn, You should quit being a Chef and Go to Hollywood. You waisting you talent and imaginative mind on cooking.

He is just trying to make you feel safe so you will get in the van

Damn, I didn't know it was like that. If that's the case, I need to know does he have cookies and game in the van? If he does I'll get in, I mean worse case scenario I get murdered.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast