View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Aighnallte - Destiny 2, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aighnallte View Post
    I just made a Bard on your server Aighnallte the half-elf war something or other
    You mean in DDO on Sarlona?

Cool - I'll look out for you. Have you met any of the nice folks in game yet? (Who doesn't count!)
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

@malibukenny - I honestly don't follow, i'm addicted to their hefe and don't normally get anything else. All I can think of ATM is the beer and barley wine festival. The other thought is the midnight sun panty peeler...

@arkle - I've met a few people and they've been very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Aighnallte View Post

@arkle - I've met a few people and they've been very helpful!
    Cool; I try and run a tight ship. Tell then you are an applicant and ask them to come over here and tell the Guild about it.

Hopefully our play times will overlap at some point; give me a shout if you see me on.

Also, even if you aren't playing in a group with people, being in mumble can get you votes too.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Right on Arkle I'm up in Alaska so my timezone is really weird compared to the rest of the US so i'm sure i'ts super fun compared to the UK! I've been on Mumble a good bit, mostly the channels for the games I play. I'm also on Discord with the guild for WoW. I'll continue getting on Mumble when I can! Thank you for the advice!

I played with Aighnalte the other day, and we had a great time. I like the app and the answers so far. I love the Warcraft franchise too! Which game is your favorite? I prefer warcraft 3. Blizzard is overall a good game maker IMO. Your co-worker seemed like a dick. I worked with some people like that to when I was fresh out of college. A guy with 30+ years experience when I had none, it was very frustrating. Hope to see you online again soon.

Aighnallte seems to have some good feedback. I'll go ahead and start 'em off with a Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    Aighnallte seems to have some good feedback. I'll go ahead and start 'em off with a Yes.
    Im not an officer so I cant vote ,but through interaction on the WOW guild on Hyjal I would highly recommend this app

I'm happy to move this along too.

YES

ooooo yay For some reason Omni my reply didn't go through..... My favorite Warcraft game would be Warcraft 2. It was the first game like that i'd played and i spent a rather large portion of my youth on that game I honestly look back at my time with that co-worker positively, he helped me grow as a person and I won't trade that for anything

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast