View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: DoroTi - i play just neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    i play just neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    account is (wel12) char is (Kain Sailor)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    i dont have

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    so in life we ​​do embarrassing things all the time, like, for example, that fart that you can not hold close to your girlfriend hahahaha, I'm a very angry person, so I've done a lot of things that I had to fix, funny thing that happened to me, was when I was only 8 at school and the teacher did not want to let me go to the bathroom, so I just pissed in the pants hahahaha

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    the coolest job I've ever had, was in a food industry, I'm very agile and dedicated, so I do my best to do well and fast, I like it, the worst was working as a clerk at Mc Donalds, because I am well shy sometimes, so I do not like working with the public

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Def Jam: because it was the best fighting game I've ever played, not to mention that the street fight in that game is crazy, and not to mention that I love rap,
    Bully: Because this game represents well the life of the young people who go to the inner school, and there are all that gangster thing, that nerdy thing, the hot girls, the fucking guys and such.
    need for speed: because this game has marked my infatuation, of all the games of race that exist, for me nfs is the best, mainly for its style, street cracks and such, I do not like much that thing of racing games sports, for me it's street streak hahaha

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    basically the most annoying person I've ever met is my brother, hahaha because he has a horrible temper, he is the knower, the owner of the truth, everything that anyone does, he is wrong, he is a "God", and that frightens me, lack of humility

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    First of all, I found the "U" that represents the community hahahaha nice, he looks crazy, a drink and a smoke, that's a bit, very good.
    so something cool in me, that may depend on your point of view, which is cool for some, not cool for others, sometimes I have a very short pavil, but I'm pretty stupid, I like to make people laugh, if I tell a joke, I'd laugh at her, or I'll send you to where. hahaha, I like to help, just like I like to be helped. I think the coolest thing about me is skateboarding, I want to learn guitar still one day, but anyway, skateboarding is something that not everyone can do.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    so the impression I have is that you, besides a large community, are very strong and dedicated, after all there would not be a community if you were not dedicated, and I like to join with the strong

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    well, I wonder, how long has unrepentant gaming been set up?
    What other games do you play?
    This community was created by how many people?
    this community was created from which game?
    Do you accept any nationality? (I'm brazilian)
    and, of the games you play, which is the main?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    bom, sou do tipo, ta na chuva é pra se molhar, entao, depende do que o sabio me entregou, e dependo do motivo por eu estar na caverna, se for por caso de vida ou morte, e ele me entregar algo pra se defender, mesmo que seja um pedaço de pau hahahah vou em frente, ciente de que seja perigoso, mas sempre atento com o velho, porque o lobo vem como ovelha, afinal ele pode ser um "trickster rogue" que pode me apunhalar pelas costas hahahahah

Hi DoroTi! It was a pleasure chatting with you this morning. I'm glad you decided to submit an application. How did you find Unrepentant? What encouraged you to sign up?

I see DoroTi regularly, but didnt have a chance to interact so far. Will remind him to pop here and give some love to the application. As Tyrone said, how do you find Uey so far? Did you managed to group with some guildies, do you like snowboarding, do you like pie, Galactic Empire or the Republic ? Oh aaand what Ti stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Slothrop View Post
    Hi DoroTi! It was a pleasure chatting with you this morning. I'm glad you decided to submit an application. How did you find Unrepentant? What encouraged you to sign up?
    hi Tyrone and sorry for my delay, I found Unrepentant by the guild search method within the game, when I opened the registration site, I liked the way you work, so I encouraged myself to sign up , sorry my English failed
    Last edited by DoroTi; 11-21-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    I see DoroTi regularly, but didnt have a chance to interact so far. Will remind him to pop here and give some love to the application. As Tyrone said, how do you find Uey so far? Did you managed to group with some guildies, do you like snowboarding, do you like pie, Galactic Empire or the Republic ? Oh aaand what Ti stands for?

Hello Red! , sorry for my delay, I had not understood before what I should do, but I'm here, well I've never been part of a well dedicated guild like that, and, well I'm skateboarding, snowboarding is not possible, I've never walked where I There's no snow here, and I do love pie, chocolate pie, strawberry, maracuja, oh my god, I'm sorry if I do not know how to answer something, I need to be more specific, because I have a complicated English so ha hahaha what I I represent Galatic empire or republic? . be specific pls, PS: im from Brazil , sorry for the flawed English

What are your hobbies outside of gaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvinkneekapper View Post
    What are your hobbies outside of gaming?
    Whhats up Elvin, Good, to skate, to play ball. I would like to play guitar, hahaha

Have you managed to get with the U in Neverwinter? If so you might want to remind them you're an applicant and ask them to drop by your application. It's one of the ways those of us that don't play Neverwinter get an idea of how to vote.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Brazilian?

Hummm...give me the names of the best 5 current Brazilian players - pick the right ones and you could get a vote...(only kidding - you may or may not get a vote anyway and I'm not saying awhich way)
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

is that tumbleweed?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast