View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: App: ciel nero - neverwinter (4/1)

  1. #41
    This app has been going on for a long time so we really need to give this a yes or no and move on. It looks lie Ciel has been active in game and the only feedback is good. Ciel came back to the app after it went a bit inactive and has made a good effort to get the app going and seems to like being part of our community. I really don't see any problems with this one in the future so I'm switching my no vote (when the app was inactive) to a yes vote.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    This app has been going on for a long time so we really need to give this a yes or no and move on. It looks lie Ciel has been active in game and the only feedback is good. Ciel came back to the app after it went a bit inactive and has made a good effort to get the app going and seems to like being part of our community. I really don't see any problems with this one in the future so I'm switching my no vote (when the app was inactive) to a yes vote.
    happy news keep coming this days i got real bad period before when i was inactive
    thanks alot for that , next time i will write on app if i cant open or sth. happened
    btw is there anyway to open app on phone? it will be easier
    thanks ..

  3. #43
    ChefBourdain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Detroit/Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    5,787
    Blog Entries
    4
    I agree with everything Tallon thinks - YES #2 from me.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    I agree with everything Tallon thinks - YES #2 from me.
    thanks alot for that <33
    wanted to asked if soneone kan join with 2 users? - alts but with another user -

  5. #45
    Death_Rictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    10,754
    I'll toss another YES on the pile here.

    If you're wondering if you can join with a second account that's likely fine (unless there's number of account limitations, not sure if that's true in Neverwinter). We recruit people, not their accounts.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    I'll toss another YES on the pile here.

    If you're wondering if you can join with a second account that's likely fine (unless there's number of account limitations, not sure if that's true in Neverwinter). We recruit people, not their accounts.
    thanks alot for YES ,, and you know as a new player i try deferent char.s and it helps to collect diamonds too
    i know most guilds dont allow to join with deferent accounts + i do new account couse i cant buy new slot for new hero with visa
    anyway thanks <33

  7. #47
    Harplager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stretchmark Stripclub: Athens, GA.
    Posts
    5,789
    Voting Yes.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

    How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Harplager View Post
    Voting Yes.
    thanks for th big Yes <3

  9. #49
    Good job, ciel!

    if I can give you an advise DON'T make 2nd account. Keep all you characters in one account only, cuz most of the items in-game are account bound.
    If any questions and advises needed will be glad to help you!

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Good job, ciel!

    if I can give you an advise DON'T make 2nd account. Keep all you characters in one account only, cuz most of the items in-game are account bound.
    If any questions and advises needed will be glad to help you!
    thanks alot for advise <3 but for someone like me it hard to get Zens to buy new slot thats why thinking of new account <3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO