View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: App: jbrady21 - Destiny 2, Overwatch (0/3)

Thanks guys for the positive feedback on my astounding improvement over Direct, it is really appreciated and I will promise to remind him of it every time I see him!

Regarding the woodworking, I am currently working on a wine rack that utilizes pegs similar to the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar1 View Post
    Had a chance to play with JBrady here over the weekend and seems like a solid dude. You know, the opposite of that Direct jerk. I like what I see so far.

So as a fellow IT guy, tell us the dumbest screwup you and Direct went through from a IT war story perspective. Did he just like randomly reboot an Oracle dbase at 4:45 on a Friday afternoon like I suspect or what?
    What is this silliness? I'm delightful! Fun fact; we call jbrady "Napalm," I'll let you all guess why!

Quote Originally Posted by Direct View Post
    What is this silliness? I'm delightful! Fun fact; we call jbrady "Napalm," I'll let you all guess why!
    He shit his pants?

You have some good feedback, I'll go ahead and start you off with a YES. (See below)
    Last edited by Death_Rictus; 12-12-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Wow that wine rack is cool. I hadn't heard you were making that yet.

Brady what is your favorite Overwatch character and why?

Brady has been fun to play with on Destiny 2 (Even if his name reminds me of Tom Brady). Definitely has been social with us and chatting on mumble. He has been helping peenu, crabsonroids, and I work towards our Trials of the nine wins.

Was last here on the 26th. No posts since 11/13. No due to inactivity.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    No for inactivity.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

No.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2