View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Griffolion - Star Citizen (0/2)

Quote Originally Posted by LaughinJack View Post
    I was just talking about the Expanse today with some coworkers. Excellent books and they did a pretty good job on the TV show. It’s on SyFy in case anyone wants to check it out. I also like the more realistic nature of the space flight mechanics. What do you think of Star Citizen’s quantum travel not being instantaneous? I think they struck a good balance with the demo they showed of the 8 minute trip between Arc Corp and Huston. Not too long to get absolutely boring but long enough that you get a taste of just how huge the universe is.
    Yeah I agree.

I like how they just haven't gone with a magical FTL travel scheme (except wormholes, which is fine). I think it's pretty good to be in QT for a good period of time to get between places for the reason you gave, it helps push the idea that we're in a huge world with significant distances in between them. I'm not sure what you're gonna be able to do between big jumps, unless they're banking on people going on Reddit on a second monitor in between lol. I'm wondering what they're gonna do about autopilot between places, like set and leave it til you get to your destination.

Agreed. It could use an in-flight movie though.

Btw I have no idea what TWW2 is.

Have you managed to hang out with any Ueys in game/mumble yet? If so you might want to point them this direction to drop a bit of feedback.

Considering the games you listed, is Cyberpunk 2077 on your radar at all?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    Btw I have no idea what TWW2 is.
    Total War: Warhammer 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    Have you managed to hang out with any Ueys in game/mumble yet? If so you might want to point them this direction to drop a bit of feedback.

Considering the games you listed, is Cyberpunk 2077 on your radar at all?
    I've not managed to do that yet because life finds a way to get in the way lol. And yeah I'm keeping an ear to the ground on Cyberpunk, it should be amazing. But they've said it's not going to be out for ages yet, so no point getting too hyped on it. Lol.

whatever happened to just calling it Warhammer 2? Less # of syllables to say... I play that. Vampires and Rats. Probably says something about me.

Were you able to get into the PTU? I've been trying to play as much as I can. The first time you descend to a planets surface is pretty fricking awesome

Here is some buggy PTU action for ya

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-2PF5-GTK7

Interested in Star Citizen? Use my Referral Code and earn 5000 UEC!

Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    whatever happened to just calling it Warhammer 2? Less # of syllables to say... I play that. Vampires and Rats. Probably says something about me.
    Lol I usually play Dwarfs or Elves because I love exterminating vampires and rats. SATISFY THE GRUDGE!

Quote Originally Posted by LaughinJack View Post
    Were you able to get into the PTU? I've been trying to play as much as I can. The first time you descend to a planets surface is pretty fricking awesome

Here is some buggy PTU action for ya

I did not manage to get in there! My general thought is, I'm not super dedicated to SC like many others are, and the intent of the PTU is to get dedicated players in there to engage with the bug finding process, which is something I just wouldn't do. So I don't get involved so as to make sure I'm not taking up a space a more dedicated individual might want. But I've been keeping up with development and am looking forward to general release!

Btw I saw your location tag as in Washington state (Bothell some sort of small town out there?). What's it like on the west coast? My wife and I are going to SF for a week in March, will be both our first times to the west coast! I know people who live in Seattle and on a lark I looked at houses to buy over there, and they are such fucking scams! I get that it's west coast big city, but they're literally paying 3x what I paid for my house, equivalent size in sqft, older homes. I just thought "wow you must be a major fucking dumbass to willingly buy a house for that amount". But that's probably my prejudices!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast