View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Griffolion - Star Citizen (0/2)

What if you didn't need the advice? Not playing devils advocate, but you are correct that its not an easy situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    What if you didn't need the advice? Not playing devils advocate, but you are correct that its not an easy situation.
    Yeah, I guess I'd just have to deal with it if it's not particularly good! I'm kind of bad at following advice anyway, I don't know how common that is. I kind of feel like I need to experience stuff (good or bad) for myself before internalizing the wisdom.

Also, thought the forum would want to see pictures of my doge as a puppy! https://imgur.com/a/yQ0uD

floof. Definitely a floof.

What other games do you play? Anything multiplayer?

Puppy!!! So cute!

Yes, you should open the box and read the letters. They are an amazing gift. It's possible that that could contain advice or words that you didn't know that you needed to hear.

I know you cook a little. What is your favorite thing to make? Also, what was your biggest screw-up in the kitchen?

What is the most useless talent that you have?

Seconding the other games question. Also, what's a hobby or activity you've always wanted to try but always put off, or maybe been too intimidated by it to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Taleri View Post
    Puppy!!! So cute!

Yes, you should open the box and read the letters. They are an amazing gift. It's possible that that could contain advice or words that you didn't know that you needed to hear.

I know you cook a little. What is your favorite thing to make? Also, what was your biggest screw-up in the kitchen?

What is the most useless talent that you have?
    I like cooking a lot of things! For simplicity's sake I love cooking pasta and sauce, nothing else, just those two. This week I made a lot of stuff, like Lancashire Hotpot, cottage pie, chili, helped my wife make some lentil soup. I suppose my favourites are ones that make plenty that can be frozen for later! My favourite dessert to make is Banoffee Pie.

Biggest screw up was when I was making guacamole and I was putting a dash of salt in and I didn't realize the lid was loose, so it all came pouring out lol. Tried to scoop out as much as I could and just went along. It didn't taste great... Oh one time I also left a tap running into a sink and it overflowed a lot...

Useless talent? For some reason a lot of my joints crack, including ones you just don't think are able to. Like, knees, wrists, elbows, collar bone, sternum, even the pelvis where the hips attach. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by AKArachnae View Post
    Seconding the other games question. Also, what's a hobby or activity you've always wanted to try but always put off, or maybe been too intimidated by it to do?
    Currently I've been playing a lot of TWW2. I like to play that single player because I'm really bad at it lmao. I beat the campaign ages ago, but I wanted to take over the whole map and it's taking forever.

I think I mentioned cities skylines before. I really hope they make a V2 of that game with vastly improved mechanics. The city felt fundamentally dead, despite having cars and people and such. Like I want to be able to have a local football team, and have concerts draw big crowds, etc, like in Sim City.

I also play a big of Rocket League here and there. Apart from that, not much at all. Life gets in the way a lot and I have so much to do nowadays!

Freelancer buddy. So if you had pick your favorite space centered show, what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirna View Post
    Freelancer buddy. So if you had pick your favorite space centered show, what would it be?
    Gonna have to be The Expanse. I love the books, and I think the show does a good job of capturing the tone of the books. Honestly I think it's kinda ruined other space shows a little bit for me because it's quite realistic and dark in tone, where others tend to be lighter / less realistic / space opera. I don't mind that, but I guess I'm a sucker for realism in some senses. Also I like how it's set in a period that while humanity has achieved space flight fairly reliably, it's still not really great at traversing long distances, and much of the story revolves around how it takes months to get between places. There isn't some magical FTL travel tech that lets you get to places in minutes or whatever.

I was just talking about the Expanse today with some coworkers. Excellent books and they did a pretty good job on the TV show. It’s on SyFy in case anyone wants to check it out. I also like the more realistic nature of the space flight mechanics. What do you think of Star Citizen’s quantum travel not being instantaneous? I think they struck a good balance with the demo they showed of the 8 minute trip between Arc Corp and Huston. Not too long to get absolutely boring but long enough that you get a taste of just how huge the universe is.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/enlist?referral=STAR-2PF5-GTK7

Interested in Star Citizen? Use my Referral Code and earn 5000 UEC!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast