View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: MrKryp - Warframe, Destiny 2, League of Legends, Any (4/0)

played some Destiny 2 with MrKryp the other night. we went ahead and did the Nightfall and Crucible clan cheevs for the week (Roxxu, too!). Seems like a nice dude and didn't seem to mind the learning curve for the Nightfall. i mean, at least he kept his mic ptt so we couldn't hear him neckbearding out.

MrKryp—have you played the new Legend of Zelda game? I just picked it up and i have no idea what i'm doing.
    Steam: Peenu | PSN: Pinchfist | Battle.net: Epistemology#1338 | UPlay: Pinchfist | Origin: Pinchfisty | Epic Games: Peenu

Quote Originally Posted by Peenu View Post
    played some Destiny 2 with MrKryp the other night. we went ahead and did the Nightfall and Crucible clan cheevs for the week (Roxxu, too!). Seems like a nice dude and didn't seem to mind the learning curve for the Nightfall. i mean, at least he kept his mic ptt so we couldn't hear him neckbearding out.

MrKryp—have you played the new Legend of Zelda game? I just picked it up and i have no idea what i'm doing.
    Thanks for stopping by my app, and no I haven't really been able to play it longer than 5 minutes. I don't own a switch so it's a bummer. I have played the Ocarina HD version though.

Played with MrKryp over the weekend. Seems to be a good guy. I'll go ahead and get him started with a YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    I seem to be big into murder
    It explains so much...
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

I have come here, ENTIRELY ON MY OWN, to say the man seems to fit in.

This is going good; happy with the in-game feedback so I'm goign to push it another notch up the ladder with a YES

YES
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

YES from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    Played with MrKryp over the weekend. Seems to be a good guy. I'll go ahead and get him started with a YES.

It explains so much...
    Thanks for the first yes DR! Looking forwards to play some more D2 with ya!

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    This is going good; happy with the in-game feedback so I'm goign to push it another notch up the ladder with a YES

YES
    Thanks for another yes 1 step closer to being a uey! I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    YES from me.
    Thanks my dude!

Someone use this gif for your last vote! Stonar will probably love you for a month/or Stonar can use it heh (https://tenor.com/view/uhh-yes-donal...ot-gif-5098984)

Well, nothing but good things here, and seems like a personable carbon-based lifeform, so I'll throw in the last YES.

(Hoping that Any means you can swing by FF XIV. )
    CO: @ZandarTheWeeble
    FF XIV: Zandar Casseline on Siren
    WS: Zandar on Caretaker
    Origin: Zandar1

Manderville, Manderville, Manderville man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar1 View Post
    Well, nothing but good things here, and seems like a personable carbon-based lifeform, so I'll throw in the last YES.

(Hoping that Any means you can swing by FF XIV. )
    Since you gave me the final yes I guess that means I gotta stop by and see what this game's all about!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast