View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: KazamiTempest - LOTRO and anything else that seems fun (4/0)

Actually just skimming over stuff in brief atm in between doing other stuff so may have missed something or just not had a good answer.
    Catfight is so bad, being caught masturbating to it would actually be less embarrassing than being caught playing it.-The 15 worst PC games of all time(PC Gamer)

Quote Originally Posted by SharpPointyStick View Post
    I love scrambled eggs! Do you like scrambled eggs? Did you say something a minute ago? I'm not sure because I'm too special to care! lol
    Yes, I like scrambled eggs! But I like omelettes better! And lol, maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by SharpPointyStick View Post
    Actually just skimming over stuff in brief atm in between doing other stuff so may have missed something or just not had a good answer.
    No worries, was just wondering is all!

Quote Originally Posted by KazamiTempest View Post
    And to anyone that might be reading, how are you today? Did anything nice happen? If so, what?
    mmm, nope! Though something awesome happened yesterday! My favorite baseball player, Hunter Pence, occasionally streams on Twitch, and yesterday I caught him live. I threw him a host and he talked to me on the stream! *dies*

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudImpartialCattleTBTacoRight

Do like any sportsballs?
    Not actually Scottish. Not actually wearing pants. Actually vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by McVeganPants View Post
    mmm, nope! Though something awesome happened yesterday! My favorite baseball player, Hunter Pence, occasionally streams on Twitch, and yesterday I caught him live. I threw him a host and he talked to me on the stream! *dies*

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudImpartialCattleTBTacoRight

Do like any sportsballs?
    That's awesome, I'm glad for you!

I like basketball quite a bit, that and Tennis. If that's what you were asking, I'm not sure XD. But uh, Tennis in particular I even went as far as practicing for a long time. It was fun, but then it got too expensive to keep going.

Anyways, time for a coffee break for me. Which reminds me, how do you all like your coffee? Or do you prefer tea? I personally like my coffee with sugar and milk. I'm often told I make coffee pretty well, so that's nice, too! ^-^

Edit: By the way, I'm also willing to play DDO and SWTOR and maybe Minecraft or games like that at some point. Probably would want to focus on one at a time initially, but yeah. I'm wondering how I would go about editing the title, since I was told that that may be possible? Just to include those games there...?
    I think you just did.

Which reminds me, how do you all like your coffee? Or do you prefer tea? I personally like my coffee with sugar and milk. I'm often told I make coffee pretty well, so that's nice, too! ^-^
    I dislike hot liquids for some reason: coffee, tea, soup, stew, etc. So I prefer my tea iced.

And to anyone that might be reading, how are you today? Did anything nice happen? If so, what?
    It's meh, I'm at work.
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Not a ton of Ueys playing Lotro atm so be sure to pop into the Thirsty Troll Tavern & say hello too so other Ueys get a better chance to meet you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    I think you just did.

I dislike hot liquids for some reason: coffee, tea, soup, stew, etc. So I prefer my tea iced.

It's meh, I'm at work.
    Ahh, I see! No worries on that. And I didn't update the title, soo still hoping for insight on how. Currently it only has LOTRO listed after all!

And I understand, I personally prefer most liquids to be cold too so I get what you're coming from. Coffee for me is another matter though!

SharpPointyStick, that's a good point, I'll do that when I get the time!

Blog Entries
    YOU GUYS! STOP WARNING APPLICANTS ABOUT MY VAN! IT'S NOT COOL!

I just started drinking coffee. I finally joined the hordes and got a Keurig maching, so that I had a doodad that could make coffee for the coffee drinkers when we had people over. So of course I wanted to play with the toy and now I'm going through K-Cups like mad. All decaf though so I'm not kissing the sky or anything.
    I like a splash of vanilla soy milk with it.

I know that the only acceptable true answer is freshly ground beans prepared with a silver plated french press, but that's too much work and cleanup for hot bean juice if you ask me.

Can we be coffee friends, or am I too much of a coffee tourist for you?

Please say friends

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    YOU GUYS! STOP WARNING APPLICANTS ABOUT MY VAN! IT'S NOT COOL!

I just started drinking coffee. I finally joined the hordes and got a Keurig maching, so that I had a doodad that could make coffee for the coffee drinkers when we had people over. So of course I wanted to play with the toy and now I'm going through K-Cups like mad. All decaf though so I'm not kissing the sky or anything.
    I like a splash of vanilla soy milk with it.

I know that the only acceptable true answer is freshly ground beans prepared with a silver plated french press, but that's too much work and cleanup for hot bean juice if you ask me.

Can we be coffee friends, or am I too much of a coffee tourist for you?

Please say friends
    Well that's a reply I wasn't expecting.

I don't do anything all that complicated for my coffee to be honest, it's just powdered coffee beans and hot water! Put the latter on the former and wait for it to become coffee! XD

And I mean, I'm okay with having more friends as long as they're nice! Are you nice?

Blog Entries
    I am nice! We can be Friends!

I'm not at all sketchy
    Ignore them new friend

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast