View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: App: KazamiTempest - LOTRO and anything else that seems fun (4/0)

Blog Entries
    I'm not a big fan of voice chat myself (unless you're in an instance or raid with other people). I'm one of those who either wants face to face talk or faceless text/email - phones and voice chat are just a bad middle ground for me (I've had phone anxiety since I was a kid). Facetime/skype is OK - it gives you a better experience and people don't generally want to facetime for very long, win win!

Mumble does have a text to speaking option (we have at least one community member where speaking is not an option) but I'll be pretty useless in advising you on how to set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    I'm not a big fan of voice chat myself (unless you're in an instance or raid with other people). I'm one of those who either wants face to face talk or faceless text/email - phones and voice chat are just a bad middle ground for me (I've had phone anxiety since I was a kid). Facetime/skype is OK - it gives you a better experience and people don't generally want to facetime for very long, win win!

Mumble does have a text to speaking option (we have at least one community member where speaking is not an option) but I'll be pretty useless in advising you on how to set it up.
    Yeah, I'm the same. I can talk IRL fine. I can text fine. But I just can't phone/voice without feeling super awkward and uncomfortable.

I'll just keep trying to catch someone ingame - in any of the games I'm interested in. Which, of the main ones you all play, seem to boil down to: LotRO, Minecraft(maybe), DDO (big maybe, as I've so far not found the game to be very fun), GW2(if I can find the HD space for it), SW:ToR(Played it a while back, had a blast, but was lonely so I stopped), and Neverwinter (maybe).

Those are the main ones, but I'd also be likely willing to play anything with a crafting/sandbox focus and am open to at least giving a try to most other games too. So yeah, shouldn't be that hard to find someone in at least one of those games

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    any one got one more to push this app over the line ? almost there...
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by williamsond View Post
    any one got one more to push this app over the line ? almost there...
    I'll do it, everything looks good here, YES. Ok, pressure is off, hang out, have fun and b cool.

Welcome to the U Kazami!
    Not actually Scottish. Not actually wearing pants. Actually vegan.

Thanks, everyone! I was uncertain if I could reply in the app after it was accepted to be fair, soo that delayed this reply a little. But yeah, I'm really glad to be here and I hope to meet all of you over time

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4