View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: CoachBen - Neverwinter PC (4/0)

Blog Entries
    You must very limber. Can you spin you neck around like an owl? Can you reach the top shelf with your feet? Can you like, Riverdance? Have you ever melded gymnastics and martial arts together and fought crime by night as the limber hero GymWingChun? Because here in Unrepentant, we respect our nation's vigilantes and maverick cops.

gymwingchun..... i am finally convinced you need to seek help
    Welcome to my home ..........FYI that locked door you kicked down was for your ​protection......not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by doyler View Post
    gymwingchun..... i am finally convinced you need to seek help
    Really? That's what pushed you over the edge? LOL

I cannot spin my neck around like an owl, but I can make it pop just by leaning my head to the side. I can stand/walk on my hands pretty well when my wrists don't hurt and I can pick things up with my toes pretty well. I'm ambidextrous, I can write, fork+knife, and chopstick left or right handed. I've never tried Riverdance, but I used to know the choreography to some N*Sync songs. I actually studied Wing Chun Kung Fu for a few months when I was in college. I make gifs too - this is me below... Gymnastics was helpful for the obstacle course in Marine Corps boot camp I'm out now, my body is old and tired.

Blog Entries
    My knees hurt just from looking at the gifs! Anyone who nonchalantly did a double back flip off of some dumpsters and then faced me in a Wing Chun stance would definitely end my life of crime.

ya but chefs life of crime consists of not returning a library book... CB has been really active in game and seems to be fitting in really well.

Better return those library books. Librarians are no joke.

Well well well. You know CB, I'd seen your name in game... and I'd seen your name in the application thread... but I didn't realize you were an applicant when I was talking to you in Discord because you didn't put the (Uey) tag after your name. I was like... which guild is J-POW?

So, how have things been coming along for you in Neverwinter?
    I'm a mom, but I'm not your mom.

Darn it - I read a word meaning useless with both hands only a week ago and thought that would be really cool to remember...but I can't!

I had to rely on google for it "ambilevous".

What do you rely on google for? I'm liking the app so one good answer could swing my vote...
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Blog Entries
    CoachBen, are you having fun yet? If so, is it regular fun, or Oh my God what have I been missing, Unrepentant is awesome I MUST HAVE MORE kind of fun?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast