View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: WarKittens - FFVIC, WoW (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zandar1 View Post
    Yay we got Kittens in Mumble!

Ave didn’t scare her off either. You’re slipping, Ave.
    Hey your nipple ring outfit didn't scurr her off either. Since Zandar is mah adele and tori rolled into one lovely nonorganic cabbage roll, I assume he holds the same relevance if not more so to you Kitt. On that note I would like to reiterate Harp's question of what's your favorite book? Super duper bonus points if you say "On the Genealogy of Morality" or "The Diary of Rebecca Black" (either or gets you points).

Sorry 'bout squenix bein' poopy with the one-time thing......ffxiv is an amazing game and the big dogs usually listen to the players; however support for stuff like *loggin in issues* or *you blew up mah PC issues* are fairly lacking. Best of luck and hopefully the year will end better for ya's =)

For you purdy colored names, I've chatted up in-game and on mumble a few times with this lovely lass and she seems a good sort, fun banter, wit, charm, zandar secrets, and kitties! Haven't ran anything with her yet but, IMO I'm usually more interested in the peeps than the runnin these days.

Uey wuvs and tiggles and tugs,
    ~Ave
    I pirouette in the dark.

Hi Kittenschlager, welcome to the U's app journey. Hope you're enjoying your FF14 time thus far. We've only chatted briefly a few times in-game, but for my part I'm no misanthrope, just busy with a job search and fighting existential dread.

My first online experience was Rogue on a VAX/VMS system at the college my mom worked at. Later ran my own BBS (1 available connection at a time!) to host LORD, which some U members still play here through the forums! That is all to say that Ave, Zandar and I aren't the only ones near your age and generation In undergrad, I imped for some popular MUD that I can't remember anymore, and just typing this stuff makes me a little regretful I didn't pivot careers into game design/tech directing or scenario work. Que sera sera.

My wife works for the local police crime lab and we're friends with a lot of morgue and university lab employees. All wonderful people. As it turns out, I was just at the lab a week ago to drop off a sample of green goo from my wife's sinuses, and guess what? MRSA! We have fun here.

In Warcraft, favorite minion? Hint: White Kitten.

In FF14, there are also some awesome minions (Gaelikitten comes to mind). Are you a miqote punchfist? Later on in the Monk questline (which I'm just now doing myself), there are two suncat punchfisters that are pretty awesome.

We all know about Zandar's culinary peccadilloes, are you also a cooking person?

(Finally, others have already boasted about our strictly tolerant community and as a cis bi guy, I can say no one here has ever made me uncomfortable in matters of sex or gender. As it happens, we have some fun, positive conversations in Slack about all sorts of related issues, although I'm sure I've been guilty of inadvertently crossing lines because it happens. We're all respectful of each other, or we tend to take action if we find someone not living up to our standards.)
    GW2: rhael.6317
    Steam: lundmusic
    Twitch: twitch.tv/lundjames
    Twitter: twitter.com/lundjames

Quote Originally Posted by rhal View Post
    and as a cis bi guy, I can say no one here has ever made me uncomfortable in matters of sex or gender.
    {i dunno what cis is, (Ave<=====too old to keep up with the lingo *sniffle*) if it means catgurl/hlzer I can berate you or if it means lala I can eat you right?}

sorry to interupt this app,
    ~Ave

Zandar's in-game nipple ring outfit or RL?

Quote Originally Posted by avedementia View Post
    {i dunno what cis is, (Ave<=====too old to keep up with the lingo *sniffle*) if it means catgurl/hlzer I can berate you or if it means lala I can eat you right?}

sorry to interupt this app,
    ~Ave
    Cis = short for "cisgender" as opposed to "transgender" or other similar terms
    Bi = short for bisexual
    Guy = manly manly man man dude with 'tude

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxu View Post
    Zandar's in-game nipple ring outfit or RL?
    in-game......he wears a nipple shield IRL

Thank ya's rhal though I'm still a lil confused, but whateves however we might be gettin off topic from the actual app so......gonna shu'up now

~Ave

Look, just because I have huge Highlander Samurai pecs...
    CO: @ZandarTheWeeble
    FF XIV: Zandar Casseline on Siren
    WS: Zandar on Caretaker
    Origin: Zandar1

Manderville, Manderville, Manderville man.

I've been sick for about half this week, but glad you were able to get in Mumble!

Well, I’m going to vote YES. She’s been active in game and on Mumble and I think she’s a good fit for us, and we’re a good fit for her too!

dude you shoulda voted no just to see what she said

(I concur though I think she's a great fit =) and give mah unofficial yes)

~Ave

P.S. you should poke her though to get her to say somethin on the forums though its been a few days
    Last edited by avedementia; 10-30-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast