View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: App: WarKittens - FFVIC, WoW (4/0)

3rd YES vote from me.

I was WarKittens adjacent last night and she seems like a great person to game with. One of you slackers better hurry up and give her the last YES vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Harplager View Post
    1. Give us sweet, sweet secrets about Zandar. The more embarrassing, the better.
    So my vote is basically hanging on this. Doesn't have to be super personal. We don't need to know if Zandar likes to be hand-fed strawberries whilst wearing frilly knickers(which would be a sweet, sweet secret about Z), but we do want something at least slightly juicy

Bonus points for multiple things...

I'll go ahead and finish this one off. People that have interacted with Warkittens have said positive things. So I'm going with Yes.
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

Man... we could have had some of Zandar's dark secrets and you just had to go ruin things, Harp

Quote Originally Posted by Havokist View Post
    Man... we could have had some of Zandar's dark secrets and you just had to go ruin things, Harp
    I did weigh that in my decision. It was a very difficult obstacle to overcome. lol

Dun worry kat/harp....she bribed mah unofficial vote with pics of Zandar gettin' his tongue stuck cleanin' his icemaker while wearin' a "Hula Hoop Champions Bangladesh 1913!" baby doll tee and chaps with his black&white rabbit ear kitchen tv showin' a scene from "Mah mah mah lil' Pony XXXTreme v.23" in the background.....plus a few more actually vomit inducin' risque things..................(tofu eatin i.e)

Welcome welcome kitt =) gratz and now that your over your throwballsportsseries come bug us more!

~Ave

P.S. and by icemaker i mean literaly a machine that makes ice.......the man has more genuine feelings for that thing (think he got it on ebay) than any living person i believe..........ah well to each their own
    Last edited by avedementia; 11-02-2017 at 08:23 AM.
    I pirouette in the dark.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4