View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Kami God - League of Legends, Black Desert, DND, (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kami God View Post
    Joseph carr Rutherford Carenet Sauvignon. Why because it will complement the garlic in the steak. Plus 2013 was a good year for this wine.
    I was hoping for some sort of beer but then I'm uncouth; Cab Sav will do at a pinch.

Liking the app so far, keep it up, encourage anyone you play with to come and post here that you are awesome in word and deed and the votes will flood in.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Blog Entries
    Hey, good app so far. Do you think love is real, or is it just a chemical reaction in the brain whose purpose is to create family bonds in order to increase the success rate of raising offspring?

Do cows love?

We played Borderlands 2 the other day. Talked in mumble for a bit too. Seems to have a good sense of humor. As long as you don't talk about Pokémon. For some reason he has it out for Pikachu! I give him three of these! and one of these

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    Hey, good app so far. Do you think love is real, or is it just a chemical reaction in the brain whose purpose is to create family bonds in order to increase the success rate of raising offspring?

Do cows love?
    Well because it is chemical reaction i do think that it is real. But as humans we need to have bonds to survive and thrive we're a lot like bees in that sense. I don't think it is part of our need to build bonds it just left over from a time long past, like we can kinda see it with Baby Boomer Generation to Gen Z people are having less and less children.

Cows do love, they love how much i love to eat them.

Quote Originally Posted by STYXTRIBE View Post
    We played Borderlands 2 the other day. Talked in mumble for a bit too. Seems to have a good sense of humor. As long as you don't talk about Pokémon. For some reason he has it out for Pikachu! I give him three of these! and one of these
    I don't know what it is about that rat. Everytime it speaks i just want to go into the TV/Game and kick it.

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to start this one off with a yes

YES

good luck with the rest

Dave
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami God View Post
    Cows do love, they love how much i love to eat them.
    So cows are masochists? I guess that explains why their leather is used for all those whips and zipper masks and bustiers.

I feel like we've all learned something here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain View Post
    So cows are masochists? I guess that explains why their leather is used for all those whips and zipper masks and bustiers.I feel like we've all learned something here.
    LOL, Im glad I taught someone the importance for Cows to be Masochists.

Quote Originally Posted by williamsond View Post
    I'm going to start this one off with a yes

YES

good luck with the rest

Dave
    TY!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast