View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    1 50.00%
  • No

    1 50.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: App: Kami God - League of Legends, Black Desert, DND, (4/0)

  1. #11
    Harplager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stretchmark Stripclub: Athens, GA.
    Posts
    5,789
    I demand your steak secrets! Mine is sous-vide. I make perfect medium rare steaks, sizzle them on the skillet to give them the char, and voila!

    Ignore Death Rictus. Everyone knows well done is only for chicken. (Random: my dad never ate a steak that wasn't well done. He apparently ate one undercooked steak that made him sick, and he was a well done person from then on.)

    What's the most fun thing you've done in the past year?
    We are the people our parents warned us about - Foulsoul
    My Original App.

    How to link pictures in the Unrepentant forum.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Death_Rictus View Post
    What if I were one of those uncouth people that orders steak well-done? (Not shoe leather-done, there's a difference.)
    Well I would cook it well done. But the whole time im cooking it I'll be crying. For the steak is no any good without a little iron flavor in it aka blood. It then i would walk out to sever it to you with tears streaming down my face.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Harplager View Post
    I demand your steak secrets! Mine is sous-vide. I make perfect medium rare steaks, sizzle them on the skillet to give them the char, and voila!

    Ignore Death Rictus. Everyone knows well done is only for chicken. (Random: my dad never ate a steak that wasn't well done. He apparently ate one undercooked steak that made him sick, and he was a well done person from then on.)

    What's the most fun thing you've done in the past year?
    We need to exchange recipes and see who's is better.
    Too rare is can be a bad thing, depending on the cut. Say you get sashimi grade steak that can almost be eaten raw ( I would never do it but the rumor is that you can). I only ever had sashimi one time, it was the best steak I've ever had.

    The most fun I had this past year. Alaska, I went to Alaska to work in a few restaurants to learn how to cook crab and lobster like a boss. TBH they did not know anything. Other than that I had a blast. Hiking the forest ran into a few Bears, they were way off so we just had to go WAY around. Did some fishing for King Salmon, caught at 17 pounder (the eggs weighed it down). Swam in the coldest river ever but it was worth it won $30 on a bet. A friend told bet me that i could not swim to the other side, it was 50 yards wide and about 5ft deep.

  4. #14
    What's the worst steak anything you ever had?

  5. #15
    DDO Guild Leader arkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Everywhere, UK
    Posts
    1,724
    What are you serving to drink with that steak? I'm kinda particular...
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

    Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

  6. #16
    Ooooh, I worked at a theater once. I have to ask, was the popping room considered an evil punishment for you guys, too? Ours was tiny, sweltering, and we smelled like butter grease for days if we were forced to do the popping. Blech. Free movies were amazing though. We also had some gross customers that tried to save their large popcorn bags, and would bring them back all moldy to try to get refills on a new visit. Do you have any theater horror stories to share like that?
    ♪ I've got a no pants policy if you're dancing next to me- to the detriment of my parsnips ♪

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    What are you serving to drink with that steak? I'm kinda particular...
    Joseph carr Rutherford Carenet Sauvignon. Why because it will complement the garlic in the steak. Plus 2013 was a good year for this wine.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    Ooooh, I worked at a theater once. I have to ask, was the popping room considered an evil punishment for you guys, too? Ours was tiny, sweltering, and we smelled like butter grease for days if we were forced to do the popping. Blech. Free movies were amazing though. We also had some gross customers that tried to save their large popcorn bags, and would bring them back all moldy to try to get refills on a new visit. Do you have any theater horror stories to share like that?
    It was never a punishment for me, I LOVE POPCORN. Plus one one wanted to do it so on my days off they would have me pop 3 trashbags full of popcorn that would last for a couple of days.
    The only theater horror story that i have is this one lady came in with her children to see The Amazing Spider-Man. She had 3 kids one was about 4 one was 2 and the other 6 something around those ages. Did not thing anything of it and it was an empty day for our theater. When i went to clean i found some pants that had been shit in. Not only that but the seat had shit on it to top it all of 4 diapers thank god they were closed. Caught the lady before she walked out took her back to her seats had her clean it while i played with the kids at the video game center (that was all out of pocket money too).

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by STYXTRIBE View Post
    What's the worst steak anything you ever had?
    The one time a new cook came in talking a big game about his meat skills. Now this guy could cut meat like a god. But when it came to to cooking well lets just say there need to be some improvement.

  10. #20
    Death_Rictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    10,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami God View Post
    Well I would cook it well done. But the whole time im cooking it I'll be crying. For the steak is no any good without a little iron flavor in it aka blood. It then i would walk out to sever it to you with tears streaming down my face.


    Have you managed to meet up with anyone in game?
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO